CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

I guess we are doing okay. :confused3

Need to send PMs to those who haven't mailed yet to remind them of mail by date.

How is Buffy doing? If she needs extra time, I'm good with giving it.

:yay::yay:

Thank you to both of you who mailed today.

I am looking forward to seeing the items.:cloud9:

Sorry I haven't been on here to check in recently. School started and my little guy has been at the doctor's a lot the past couple weeks. (Allergies and sinuses and throat issues.) Anyway, I have all of my pages done and the two angel spots all cut and the assembly started. I am hoping to finish by Friday and mail then. We only have one Dr. appt left for the week. But, I have to go to Open House at the school tomorrow and work wrestling sign-ups Thursday. So, if things get backed up, I will definitely be done by the end of the weekend. If that is the case, I will mail right away Monday morning proiority and get the DC for you. It will be to you by Wednesday either way. Hope this is ok...any problems, let me know!! Thanks!!!!!!

:hug::hug:
I have two boys who get allergy shots. I totally understand.

Sending it Monday or Tuesday is fine. :thumbsup2

:hug::hug:
I have two boys who get allergy shots. I totally understand.

Sending it Monday or Tuesday is fine. :thumbsup2

Ugh......he is having his tonsils and adnoids removed in December too!!! He is a mess!!! Asthma, allergies and enlarged tonsils and adnoid!! The trifecta! Anyway, the surgery waits until December because he has to be out of school for two weeks and we are going to utilize Christms break for a large part of it. Mean mom, huh? I can't take him out two weeks for that and then another week for Disney in March...so he has the surgery December 20 and just misses 4 days and the week for vacation. Sorry for the interruption in the swap thread, just had to vent a bit! Thanks for understanding! :hug: I will post all my pix asap also...since I still have not been able to get around to doing that, either!!

I am so grateful that we only had allergies and sinus infections. We get the infections at least three times a year and bloody noses all winter long.

Give your little man a huge hug for me. Stock up on the ice pops and jello and pudding. :hug:

I am so grateful that we only had allergies and sinus infections. We get the infections at least three times a year and bloody noses all winter long.

Give your little man a huge hug for me. Stock up on the ice pops and jello and pudding. :hug:

Will do!! Thanks so much!! The Dr. said he could eat french toast and pancakes also (since they are soft) and Logan was thrilled!!! He loves breakfast! He'd eat it three meals a day if I let him! :lmao: I'm sure everything will turn out fine. I just get nervous about the anesthesia...as it gets closer, I will probably be a wreck! As moms, we don't like anything to affect our babies!!

Mine will be postal in the morning. I didn't have the right size box at the house. Shouldn't be a problem since we live so close. I had fun with this one but was a nervous wreck about it. Hope my pages are ok. Don't know if I will be brave enough to join another page swap.

You may change your mind once you see how well you really did and how well everyone else's compares. They are all different and yet they are all well done. I am sure yours are too. :hug:

I totally emphasis. I am off to school duty this morning. Will check back in later around lunch time. :)

AWM ~ talked to Buffy.. she is stopping for one more item today after DD's dr. appt (which was good by the way).....and she'll mail this afternoon!!!! :)

just walked in the door, headed out in a few to get DS14. Will probably mail in the morning after I get the boys off to school. the post office closes in an hour and I don't think I'll get the flowers sprayed and added by then. Will PM you a DC number as soon as I get back.

I'm really happy with the way the pages came out! I will post a pic of the final product tonight.

I will mail mine tomorrow morning. I am also nervous about my pages and hope they are alright! I did have fun with it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter