CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

I will take a spot in group 3- I don't have any idea what the theme will be yet- I will check my paper and decide (although I may go shopping if I don't see anything I want or that inspires me).

I would also love a spot in group 4 or 5 if you have people to join them. If not then I will just stick with group 3.

Rebecca

Hi!
I would like to join this swap. I am new, so I understand I can only do 2 layouts. I only see one open...I would like to do Sketch 3 with a FAiries/Tink Theme. Is that okay? Let me know!

Thank you!

Lori B.

Hi!
I would like to join this swap. I am new, so I understand I can only do 2 layouts. I only see one open...I would like to do Sketch 3 with a FAiries/Tink Theme. Is that okay? Let me know!

Thank you!

Lori B.

I had a player PM me to join. I opened up a new group 3.

There is also room in group 4 if you wanted your second group.

Happy to have new players. :) :cheer2:

I will be asking everyone to send me their DISname, real name, mailing address, email address and a contact phone number. If this is not something anyone is comfortable with, please let me know and I will open back up your spots.

I'd like a spot in group 3B - Fab 5 if it's ok. I know I've not done a page swap before, but I've certainly done enough other swaps with you all. Am I still considered a newbie? I'm headed to the store today with my character swap supply list; epcot supply list and with this one. Then, off to my sister's house for the rest of the day to scrap! :banana:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Uhm, no.

You not allowed to be a newbie anymore.

I will be happy to add you to the group. :)

I'm a newbie, but I would like a spot in 4B or 4A if it is available. I would like to do an Animal Kingdom theme.

I'm a newbie, but I would like a spot in 4B or 4A if it is available. I would like to do an Animal Kingdom theme.

I would love to see you play. :)

For groups 1 - 5 the theme choices are: General Disney colors, Princess-general or character specific, and Fab Five, all or one.

I'm afraid AK would be outside that choice. I could open up another Sketch A or Sketch B group and see if that fills up. Did you have a sketch in one of those groups you liked?

I would love to see you play. :)

For groups 1 - 5 the theme choices are: General Disney colors, Princess-general or character specific, and Fab Five, all or one.

I'm afraid AK would be outside that choice. I could open up another Sketch A or Sketch B group and see if that fills up. Did you have a sketch in one of those groups you liked?

Sorry! I will do General Disney colors.

Awesome!

No apologies needed. :hug: The sign up process is confusing and I've done it lots. :)

Looking forward to see all the new expressions of creativity. :cloud9:

AWM - you crack me up! My kids are wondering why I'm giggling at the computer. As spoken by my 5-yr old "Nick, I think mom's gone over the edge."

I'm so happy to see so many new players! New people to scraplift from :lmao:.
Welcome to you all. WARNING: These swaps are more addicting than chocolate.

Have you looked over the edge?

That is where all the chocolate is stored. :thumbsup2

LOL You guys are too funny!!! I too am laughing at the computer!!!

1. Danielle - you were quickly sucked into this one!!! You went from nope...not doing to...ok, maybe one...to yep, I'm in!!!!! in no time!!! Yay!!

2. Haven't we all been living on the edge for some time...we have kids and husbands and animals...that makes us a little crazy, right??!!

3. AWM - If ot's true about the chocolate, I'm jumping...and swimming (with my mouth open)!!!!!! :lmao:

But, really.....so funny!

And, have fun scrapping today Danielle!!!

Woohoo!!! I see my friend from the Cape finally came out of hiding!!! Jen (MadilynnsMomma) is joining in and hopefully getting hooked!!!! We met on here and in Disney last December on our family vacas!!!

:hug: Welcome Jen!!!

And, welcome to all the other new swappers!! I was just the newbie not long ago (I'm still a freshman) and you will all become hooked and love all of these girls on here! Everyone is so nice and helpful!

Woohoo!!! I see my friend from the Cape finally came out of hiding!!! Jen (MadilynnsMomma) is joining in and hopefully getting hooked!!!! We met on here and in Disney last December on our family vacas!!!

:hug: Welcome Jen!!!

And, welcome to all the other new swappers!! I was just the newbie not long ago (I'm still a freshman) and you will all become hooked and love all of these girls on here! Everyone is so nice and helpful!

Cape Cod Cape?

I will take a spot in group 3- I don't have any idea what the theme will be yet- I will check my paper and decide (although I may go shopping if I don't see anything I want or that inspires me).

I would also love a spot in group 4 or 5 if you have people to join them. If not then I will just stick with group 3.

Rebecca

Rebecca -- you have my group 5 spot. I already have plenty of groups.

I have put MorgansMom in group 3B and rlovew in group 5.

As of right now all the current groups are full.

If there is more interest in a certain sketch, I will be happy to open up a new group for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter