**CLOSED**Maizes Designs***Please check out my new thread***

Maize&Blue

DIS Veteran
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!!! REQUESTS THAT ARE POSTED ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE FILLED. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER THREAD THROUGH THE LINK BELOW.

THANKS EVERYONE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
KEITH

Hello all. After looking at some of the wonderful designs, You all have inspired me to attempt to create my own designs. Let me know what you think. And feel free to use them if you like. Plus check out my photobook page to see more i have created. Most of the designs are customizable. So if you need a name, characture or something along that line just let me know and I'll see what I can do you you. Here are a few...

Mickey.jpg

Mickeybasic.jpg

americantradition1.jpg

splatdon.jpg

THose are great--I love how "clean" they are. They'll show up great in lots of applications.

Where do you guys get the "Mickey" heads to make these great designs? I'm trying to create my own designs for our next trip for window and door designs and everybody's designs are so great. How did you get the letters to wrap around the pictures of Tink and Minnie?

heres the mickey head I use.
blankmickeyhead.jpg

And to wrap the letters around the caractures, I placed all items in there places and used the eraser to erased the unneeded parts off the letters. Sometimes it takes a while to do, but I think its worth it. The program i am using is adobe photoshop.

Thanks, these are some of my favs right now. But I keep learning new stuff on photoshop so keep an eye out.

Love the "What will you celebrate" and the Port Orleans--- love how you were able to neatly put the photos into the head!:cheer2:

Beautiful designs! Are you taking requests? :flower3: We're going to Wilderness Lodge and would love a design to put on a t-shirt. Thanks for considering the request!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter