CLOSED - Points for Rent: 4 to 20 HHI points, $15 per point, use by 8/31/22 at ANY DVC resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INQUIRIES. ALL POINTS ARE USED UP.

We have 4 points left that NEED to be used up by Aug 31 and since that is not enough to book a room we are willing to borrow points from next year to make sure these get used up. There are studios you can book for 12-20 points for a night so let me know if you need something booked. :)

Let us know the following BY SENDING US A MESSAGE and if possible have some flexibility as not all rooms will be available on short notice:
-Resort Name(s)
-Room Size (and view if required)
-Check In and Check Out dates
-When we are ready to book the room(s) we'll also need names of all guests, ages of those under 18, and for the primary guest on the reservation we'll need phone number, email address, and mailing address. Send all of that to us in a message rather than posting on here.

We accept PayPal payments and have rented many times and have references. (FYI - The points cannot be transferred or banked since they are points already banked from September use year 2021.)

Last edited:
Hi. We are looking to stay at Vero Beach for 2 nights. 8/13-8/15. Is that possible?

Is there any 1 or 2 BR availability for 3 night stay Checking in the 25th of this month?

Last edited:

We have 250 points that need to be used by August 31 so we are discounting to $15 per point. If you can use 150 or more of the points we'll discount further to $14.50 and if you can use all of the points we'll discount to $14 per point! :) We can also borrow a few points from next year if you need more.

Let us know the following BY SENDING US A MESSAGE and if possible have some flexibility as not all rooms will be available on short notice:
-Resort Name(s)
-Room Size (and view if required)
-Check In and Check Out dates
-When we are ready to book the room(s) we'll also need names of all guests, ages of those under 18, and for the primary guest on the reservation we'll need phone number, email address, and mailing address. Send all of that to us in a message rather than posting on here.

We accept PayPal payments and have rented many times and have references. (FYI - The points cannot be transferred or banked since they are points already banked from September use year 2021.)
Hello I’m looking for a room with 2 beds
Pull down bed not a sofa sleeper for 4 adults
Aug 12-14

I can’t send messages but looking for a studio for 2 adults August 7-13

lnsal - those dates are available at Saratoga Springs Resort. We would love to book for you. It is 94 points. To get to 10 posts and send us a message with your info see below...

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

I’m unable to message you (I’ll work on that) but VERY interested in split stay for 2 adults AKL Studio July 24th and Saratoga Studio July 25th? Is this doable?

alyblakelydis - points are going quickly but if you get to where you can send a message with info soon please do and we'll check. Thanks!

Just 4 points left that NEED to be used up but we can borrow a few to get a 1-night studio stay for you. Let us know : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter