• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points For Rent OKW 600 Points @$14.75/Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 600 points for rent at Old Key West and 214 points for Vero Beach. For those resorts I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.
Interested in 9-10 nights in a studio, BoardWalk area preferred, but open to any other Deluxe resort . Flexible time, between Nov 2021-March 2022, 2 adults 2 kids. Do you see any availability? How many points/how much $$ will it cost? Thank you!

Interested in 9-10 nights in a studio, BoardWalk area preferred, but open to any other Deluxe resort . Flexible time, between Nov 2021-March 2022, 2 adults 2 kids. Do you see any availability? How many points/how much $$ will it cost? Thank you!
The time is filling up. in checking just one 10-day span in March the only availability is SS and that's about 158 points. It would probably be between $2000 and $2500 depending on the time and the resort. If you're serious about wanting to go i would book asap as November, December and pretty much all of January is gone.

Probably a lost cause---but last minute vacation booked from 10/7 to 10/10. Anything at OKW be fine!

Hello.

I'm looking for Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Beach Club.

Dates:

05.01 - 05.07
or
05.08 - 05.14

Thank you.

Hello.

I'm looking for Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Beach Club.

Dates:

05.01 - 05.07
or
05.08 - 05.14

Thank you.
Hi..you didn't state your accommodations so i checked studio and 1br. The GF has no studios available but a 1BR for 236 points 05/01-05/07. Poly has no 1BR but a std. studio for 112 pts and lake view for 136 pts. Beach Club has no studios but a 1BR for 191 points. If you want me to book, please send me your name, address, email, and phone number. Also just the names of all other guests and ages of children if any. I would expect payment when i send your confirmation from Disney. Thanks and if there are other dates you want, please let me know.

Hi! Might be a long shot but any studios or 1 bedrooms available anywhere for 2 adults on December 9 - December 13th?

Hi..you didn't state your accommodations so i checked studio and 1br. The GF has no studios available but a 1BR for 236 points 05/01-05/07. Poly has no 1BR but a std. studio for 112 pts and lake view for 136 pts. Beach Club has no studios but a 1BR for 191 points. If you want me to book, please send me your name, address, email, and phone number. Also just the names of all other guests and ages of children if any. I would expect payment when i send your confirmation from Disney. Thanks and if there are other dates you want, please let me know.
I sent you a PM. Thank you :)

Hi! Might be a long shot but any studios or 1 bedrooms available anywhere for 2 adults on December 9 - December 13th?
I'm sorry there is absolutely nothing available right now. In looking at the calendars it's filling up all the way into March. I just don't believe it.

Sep 20-23 in a 1bedroom anywhere unless at poly then we would do a studio?
Thanks!
OK here's the scoop...One bedrooms AK 72/93pts...SS 72; OKW 69; BW 87; WL 90; Riviera 123. The rest are waitlisted. Disney must have just released these because they were there earlier today. If you want one of these, please send me a Private Message with your name, address, phone number and email address. Also the name(s) of other guests. Also if there are children their names and ages. Again surprised there are any available.

Paula

Hi,
I'm looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs for August 30-September 1 for 2 adults

Hi,
I'm looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs for August 30-September 1 for 2 adults
Surprisingly that is available right now. Standard view is 28 points and preferred is 30. If you would like me to book this please send me a Private Message with your name, address, phone number and email address. Also the name of the second guest. Thanks.

Paula

Hello! Any studio's available for Jan 6-11th or Jan 13-18th?? Completely flexible on resort !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter