CLOSED: Points for RENT/TRANSFER - 140 BW Points @$15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdave

Earning My Ears
CLOSED: I have 140 points to be used by the end of JANUARY 2022, offering at $15 per point. You may use the DVC availability tool or "Last Minute Getaways" to locate a resort and time for your trip, then make me an offer!

Last edited:
Anything available for BLT poly or gfv January 4 nights or February 4 nights ?

You’re in luck! There is a studio at BLT available for four nights, Jan 31 through Feb 3. Want to book it?

Is that checkin 31st and check out 3rd so three nights ? Or check out the 4th?

I am looking for vero beach standard room Dec 30-Jan 2!

edit avail says no room on the 30…so 31-2 would also work.

Looking for a studio room for either Jan 28 & 29, or just the 29th, if anything is available. Thanks!

Looking for a room the night of Feb 5 and 3 nights from Feb 24-27.

Looking for Poly studio 1/29 - 1/31 2 nights. If not available then will take 1/30 for 1 night. Thank you

Last edited:
I have 140 points to be used by the end of February 2022, offering at $15 per point. You may use the DVC availability tool or "Last Minute Getaways" to locate a resort and time for your trip, then make me an offer!

I would like Riviera studio preferred view 1/31-2/3/22, please let me know. Thanks

I was wondering if you could check since I used the tool and saw an Old Key West Studio on 2/6 and then a poly studio 2/7 to 2/10. Also would need to confirm that the poly rooms do not have sofa bed and have the Murphy bed instead. We hated the sofa bed there but heard the Murphy bed might be there now. Thank you in advance

Two bedroom at Saratoga, two adults + one child (14), checking in 1/27 and out 1/31.
I am sorry, I was traveling all day yesterday and see that the dates are no longer available. Let me know if you see something else you would like. I will be able to manage the DVC points today.

I was wondering if you could check since I used the tool and saw an Old Key West Studio on 2/6 and then a poly studio 2/7 to 2/10. Also would need to confirm that the poly rooms do not have sofa bed and have the Murphy bed instead. We hated the sofa bed there but heard the Murphy bed might be there now. Thank you in advance
I am sorry, I was traveling all day yesterday and see that the dates are no longer available. Let me know if you see something else you would like. I will be able to manage the DVC points today.

No problem. I will check it out today. Not sure how quick the calendar is updated so sorry if I ask for stuff that is gone already

Looking for a room the night of Feb 5 and 3 nights from Feb 24-27.
Multiple studios available for 2/5, but no studios available any nights 2/24-27. Saratoga has 2 nights in a one-BR the 25th and 26th for 36 pts/nt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter