• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**CLOSED** - POINTS FOR RENT / TRANSFER - 213 points - $16pp - CCV - use year Dec 2021 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicberg

Earning My Ears
I have 213 CCV points available for rent/transfer ($16pp) with a Dec 2021 use year. I live in Australia which means that Covid-19 has ensured we won’t be back to our happy place until our government re-opens our borders likely late 2022 😭

PM sent.
We are looking to rent May 16, 2022, to May 23, 2022.

I am so sorry that you can't travel soon!

PM sent. I'm so sorry to hear about Australia's situation. Hang in there...there's a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Would love to rent Aulani anytime 7/29/21-8/7/21, ideally 8/4/21-8/7/21 prefer two bedroom ocean view...sorry for your issues there!

I have 213 CCV points available for rent/transfer ($16pp) with a Dec 2021 use year. I live in Australia which means that Covid-19 has ensured we won’t be back to our happy place until our government re-opens our borders likely late 2022 😭

Do you have availability 11/12/21-11/14/21 for 2 adults and 1 infant? :)

Hello! I know it’s a long shot but any availability for a studio for 2 adults 2 6-year-olds Dec 8-12th 2021

Do you still have point available? I need a 2 bedroom at Beach Club or Boardwalk for February 11-14.
Could you let me know if you have enough points?

Hello! any availability at Beach Club or Poly for standard studio 5/8-5/15, 2022?

looking for a last minute trip. Is there any availability for July 27th -August 1st or around those dates?

Do you have any points left? I am looking for a one bedroom at Aulani for 9/29-10/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter