CLOSED/RENTED- Reservation for Rent: 12/22/22-12/27/22 Christmas Holidays BLT 2 Bdrm Lake View-$20pp OBO /328pts $6560 Sleeps 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa0806

Earning My Ears
Opportunity for Christmas/Winter Holidays at Bay Lake Tower as our family holiday plans have changed. Looks like pretty much all resorts are sold out. Spend the holidays with the fam at Disney!

2 Bedroom Lake View Villa:
  • 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair (Sleeps up to 9 Adults)
  • Includes 2 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, full kitchen, living (sleeper sofa/chair) and dining areas, washer and dryer, and a balcony.
5 Night Reservation

Check-In: Dec 22, 2022
Check-Out: Dec 27, 2022
Booked with 328 BLT points
Asking $20pp = $6560 OBO
We accept PayPal (Friends and Family) or Venmo.

Payment in full required as well as an e-docusign contract. Not refundable but if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees). We’ve been DVC members for almost 20 years and are experienced owners/renters via this board.

Please message me if interested.

Opportunity for Christmas/Winter Holidays at Bay Lake Tower as our family holiday plans have changed. Looks like pretty much all resorts are sold out. Spend the holidays with the fam at Disney!

2 Bedroom Lake View Villa:
  • 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair (Sleeps up to 9 Adults)
  • Includes 2 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, full kitchen, living (sleeper sofa/chair) and dining areas, washer and dryer, and a balcony.
5 Night Reservation

Check-In: Dec 22, 2022
Check-Out: Dec 27, 2022
Booked with 328 BLT points
Asking $20pp = $6560 OBO
We accept PayPal (Friends and Family) or Venmo.

Payment in full required as well as an e-docusign contract. Not refundable but if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees). We’ve been DVC members for almost 20 years and are experienced owners/renters via this board.

Please message me if interested.
I would be interested. Never rented points before and would need information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter