CLOSED: Reservation for Rent: Boardwalk Villas (2 BR – Standard View) (6 Nights) In - Sun Aug 22 , Out - Sat Aug 28, $17 pp, $3995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Duck

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I’ve been a DVC member at BWV since 1999. I currently have a six-night reservation in a Two Bedroom Villa – Standard view, with the check-in date of Sunday Aug 22nd and checkout date of Saturday Aug 28th, at the Boardwalk Villas.

The number of DVC points required for this stay is 235. This can be validated by Googling “DVC Point Charts 2021” and clinking on the link for the Boardwalk Villas. Peruse the corresponding dates for the breakdown of the points required per night.

As you are already aware if you’ve contacted DVC Member Services for two-bedroom availability at the Boardwalk Villas for any dates from August till the end 2021, is that openings are sparce, and those are for one or two night stays only.

If you are interested in this reservation, I will gather your information, via PM, including the number, names and ages of people in the party and contact details, i.e phone number and email address. Once I’ve modified the reservation to reflect your information, I will forward on to you the Confirmation email that confirmations@reservation.disneydestinations.com sends out that includes the reservation details and confirmation number.

Once you’ve received the confirmation email and feel comfortable, payment can be discussed.

I am only familiar with using PayPal so that’s the payment method.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

PS: If you have interests in making Theme Park or Dining reservations or simply wish to link your hotel reservation, those can be made by creating an account or logging into a pre-existing account at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com. Go under "My Disney Experience" go to "My Plans" and then "Resort Hotel = Link a Reservation" The next page will ask for the "Confirmation Number" and "Last Name" of the person on the reservation, both of which will be available following the booking. Once you've successfully linked your reservation you can purchase / link / reserve your park visits and dining.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I’ve been a DVC member at BWV since 1999. I currently have a six-night reservation in a Two Bedroom Villa – Standard view, with the check-in date of Sunday Aug 22nd and checkout date of Saturday Aug 28th, at the Boardwalk Villas.

The number of DVC points required for this stay is 235. This can be validated by Googling “DVC Point Charts 2021” and clinking on the link for the Boardwalk Villas. Peruse the corresponding dates for the breakdown of the points required per night.

As you are already aware if you’ve contacted DVC Member Services for two-bedroom availability at the Boardwalk Villas for any dates from August till the end 2021, is that openings are sparce, and those are for one or two night stays only.

If you are interested in this reservation, I will gather your information, via PM, including the number, names and ages of people in the party and contact details, i.e phone number and email address. Once I’ve modified the reservation to reflect your information, I will forward on to you the Confirmation email that confirmations@reservation.disneydestinations.com sends out that includes the reservation details and confirmation number.

Once you’ve received the confirmation email and feel comfortable, payment can be discussed.

I am only familiar with using PayPal so that’s the payment method.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

PS: If you have interests in making Theme Park or Dining reservations or simply wish to link your hotel reservation, those can be made by creating an account or logging into a pre-existing account at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com. Go under "My Disney Experience" go to "My Plans" and then "Resort Hotel = Link a Reservation" The next page will ask for the "Confirmation Number" and "Last Name" of the person on the reservation, both of which will be available following the booking. Once you've successfully linked your reservation you can purchase / link / reserve your park visits and dining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter