CLOSED - Reservation for Rent: Polynesian 2/19-2/27/22 Studio Lake View, $4,248 Total ($18pp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYL

Mouseketeer
Polynesian Villas
Lake View Studio, sleeps up to 5
Check in: February 19, 2022 (Saturday)
Check out: February 27, 2022 (Sunday)
# of Nights: 8
Total Points: 236

The above reservation is for rent @ $18/point, so the total is $4,248.

Buyer pays any fees for payment method, where applicable. I accept Zelle, where there are typically no fees.

I will use a contract. Contract guarantees that if the resort closes for any reason, you will get a refund for the days of closure.

PM if interested!

Hi. Would you be willing to drop a day before this goes into holding and be willing to do a 20 point transfer into my 2021 UY?
I'm ready to do whenever you are ready.
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving!

Hi. Would you be willing to drop a day before this goes into holding and be willing to do a 20 point transfer into my 2021 UY?
I'm ready to do whenever you are ready.
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for your interest. I PM'ed you.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Monday, Monday (bah-da bah-da-da-da); So good to me (bah-da bah-da-da-da) :music:

Hi!

I am interested in the original dates you have posted and will gladly take it off your hands. We’ve stayed at the poly in the same rooms before.
2 adults and 1 child (4).
Thanks!
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter