CLOSED Sketch Swap Progress

I have everything swapped and placed in their boxes. I do need to try to figure out how you all fit your pages in your boxes. :rotfl: I need to go squeeze more air out of the baggies for 3 of the boxes.

DH decided to mess with the cameras so I do not have photos this time to put in a single slide show. I love that man, but boy he can be a pain sometimes. I figured you would rather have the pages back sooner than me wait for him to come home and fix the cameras.

They all look great. I was so sorry to not be in every group. :sad:

Will update the list after I go to the post office and grocery store tomorrow.

can't wait to see them in person when we get home from our trip!

All but the one I am holding have been mailed. Will get with MCP to give hers to her.

Please let me know when they arrive. :)

I got my box today! I haven't had a chance to open it though, my mom fell and fractured her wrist overnight and I've spent the morning taking her for her medication, to the bank, and to get a shower chair. I'm going to take some time for myself later tonight to look through it all!

Thanks again for hosting, Annie!

Got my box today. Everything is beautiful!!! Love all the pages, thanks ladies!!! Thanks Annie for hostessing.

Jennifer hope your mom is okay and heals quickly!

Cassey

Got my box today! Wow- great stuff! Very talented ladies on this board : )

Got the pins and thanks for everything Annie:goodvibes

Swoon...I opened my package last night. Oh my, they are all gorgeous! I've got to sit down and write up a list of pictures to take next month! Thank you everyone for your great work, and Annie for hosting.

Hi Annie, just wanted to see if you had mailed my box yet?

thanks!

Nope. Because I'm blonde. I will get in the mail tomorrow. We have rain today and I don't want the box to get wet.

:flower3: Sorry for forgetting.

Nope. Because I'm blonde. I will get in the mail tomorrow. We have rain today and I don't want the box to get wet.

:flower3: Sorry for forgetting.

that's okay, just wanted to check in case you had and it was lost!
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter