CLOSED: Up to 424 BLT points available for rent or transfer Feb user year $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo5220

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. Gonna be touring colleges this year for kids, so forgoing our Disney trip. Book your BLT holiday for '22. Willing to negotiate $17 pp if you are interested in more than 300 points.
I’ve done it a few times before. I can book BLT 11 months out and others 7 months. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Jim

Willing to negotiate $17 pp if you are interested in more than 300 points.

Jim
Hi there, Jim:

Thank you for offering your points.

Might you have any interest in renting your points for Adventures by Disney: Italy and Amalfi Coast? We are a family of four (2 adults/2children), so I think we could use all your points and then some, but I am not sure if this is more leg work for you and wouldn’t want to be a nuisance.

The start dates we are considering are:
6/21-28
7/8-15
7/21-28

ADB: Italy and Amalfi Coast

Two adults
Two children

Thank you,
.:Mary

Last edited:

Looking to rent points to cover a 5 or 6 night stay in a 1 BR at any resort. Arriving Feb 27 or 28 to March 5, 2022. 2 adults and 2 teens

I just need one night...2/28 - 3/1/2022

My mom is completing cancer treatments in 2 weeks and we want to plan something fun to celebrate! We are Florida residents so getting a great rate on the 2 day ticket, just need a great room!

Looking to rent points to cover a 5 or 6 night stay in a 1 BR at any resort. Arriving Feb 27 or 28 to March 5, 2022. 2 adults and 2 teens
Sorry. I don't see anything available for 5 or more nights during that time period. Max is two nights at one spot.

Jim

Hi there, Jim:

Thank you for offering your points.

Might you have any interest in renting your points for Adventures by Disney: Italy and Amalfi Coast? We are a family of four (2 adults/2children), so I think we could use all your points and then some, but I am not sure if this is more leg work for you and wouldn’t want to be a nuisance.

The start dates we are considering are:
6/21-28
7/8-15
7/21-28

ADB: Italy and Amalfi Coast

Two adults
Two children

Thank you,
.:Mary
Hi Mary, I have a couple interested parties that responded first. In the spirit of first come first serve, I'm going to work with them first. I'll let you know if that fall through. TBH, I'm not sure of the value for DVC points for ABD. I know cruises and other outside DVC transfers aren't great value. It may be different with ABD, but something to research.

Thanks
Jim

Hi everyone. Gonna be touring colleges this year for kids, so forgoing our Disney trip. Book your BLT holiday for '22. Willing to negotiate $17 pp if you are interested in more than 300 points.
I’ve done it a few times before. I can book BLT 11 months out and others 7 months. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Jim
We are interested in BLT one bedroom the week of June 13 through the 20, 2022. I realize this might be tough dates but I understand there may be a few days that are available. Can you let me know what they are? Secondly, are there any dates at BLT 1 bedroom from Dec 23, 2022 - Jan 1, 2023

Hi! Do you have any points left over for transfer or rent ? We’re needing 255 points for January 29, 2023 check-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter