CLOSED - Weekend before 4th of July, Confirmed Reservation Disney’s Boardwalk Friday June 30th to Monday July 3rd, 1 Bedroom Villa, $1566

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederic Civish

“I’m just here for the Ears.”
DVC Gold
This is a Confirmed reservation in a Deluxe 1 Bedroom Villa, Standard View for 3 nights, at Disney’s Boardwalk.

It is for the weekend before the 4th of July, so you can have your trip and then still be home for the holiday. Check-In on FRIDAY June 30th, 2023 and Check-Out MONDAY July 3rd, 2023. This reservation is perfect for a pre 4th of July trip, since other reservations are no longer available.

I am asking $18 a point, 87 points for a total price of $1566. Or will consider other offers but you will need to hurry. Honestly, if you try to go stay at Boardwalk and rent from Disney, it would cost much much more than this, even if it were available.

The Deluxe 1 Bedroom should sleep up to 4 children or adults. In addition, you could also add an additional infant of 2 years old or less to your room, as long as YOU provide the bedding material, or they sleep in a crib that you can request.

Master Bedroom with King Bed
Additional Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
Dining Table with 4 Chairs
Full Kitchen complete with with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, blender, and pans, dishes and utensils.
Full bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, plus a separate connecting area with a whirlpool tub and a sink/vanity.
In-room laundry with a washer and dryer
Balcony

I made this reservation for my Family, but then our plans changed. If no one wants it, then I will cancel the reservation and return the points to our pool. However, this is a high demand time, and other reservations are no longer available, so I expect that someone will want this reservation. The reservation stands as is. It is impossible to add days or shift days, since ALL rooms have been booked up for months, for these dates.

I am a very experienced owner, and have done numerous rentals in the past. I can provide references on request.

100% payment by PayPal or VENMO once you receive email confirmation that the reservation has been changed to your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

Non-Refundable, though if your plans change before June 31st, 2023. I will TRY to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice. Just be aware that nothing else is likely to be available before these points expire. These points are a September Use Year, so if you change dates the reservation must be completed by August 31st, 2023. This change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer, though I will try. Currently, there is almost NO additional availability for rooms.

You will NOT need to pay the nightly parking fee at the resort for a car, since that is included.

If you are interested, please let me know immediately since I will be cancelling this otherwise.

You need to will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like a DVC member, so no smoking in rooms, pets, or similar things.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to change the Reservation over to you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

DO NOT post any of this personal information on these open boards. Personal information should only be sent by Private Message, Email, or Telephone call.

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone or Email before completing this reservation.

This is still available, but I am getting interest from several people, so, if you want it, then send me a private message as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi Bobby, I have answered your private message. Please call me if you can. Otherwise, I will check back here in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter