Closest CVS or Walgreens to Universal? Can't tell on map which are closest/easiest to get to

jaceraden

Ringleader to 3 kids in a Disney loving family
I think the title says it all.

I'm looking for the closest location for each, please and thank you. I would also consider which are the easiest to get to since I know sometimes proximity does not mean they are the fastest to get to in real time. As someone who rarely drives in the US, roads with long spaces to exits is a new and often confusing concept. o_O

TIA!

Walgreens is right outside the resort, on Universal Blvd, the CVS I went to was about 6 or minutes away, on Conroy Rd. If you go to that CVS, there also a chic fil a near it, where I usually get something to eat.

I'm looking for the closest location for each, please and thank you. I would also consider which are the easiest to get to since I know sometimes proximity does not mean they are the fastest to get to in real time. As someone who rarely drives in the US, roads with long spaces to exits is a new and often confusing concept. o_O

TIA!
To add to Lynne's answer, the Walgreen's looks to be close to Universal's Endless Summer resort, so taking the bus to Endless Summer from City Walk and walking across the street would be an option.

There`s a Walgreens on Kirkman opposite PBH. Just along from The Ale House and Kobe. We noticed a lot more homeless folks outside this one last trip, but, they weren`t anything to be worried about.

The one opposite Endless Summer georgina mentioned is larger and carries slightly more stock.

Just a little note, we found out this past weekend the Walgreens by Endless Resort does not have a pharmacy. I didn't know that was possible. I needed some Allegra D, which has to be bought in the pharmacy.

We went to the Kirkman one for our tests (from Royal Pacific). No Universal morning entry traffic to fight as you're around the backside of the resort, easy 10 minute drive.

Thank you everyone! There's some good info here for sure!

Just a little note, we found out this past weekend the Walgreens by Endless Resort does not have a pharmacy. I didn't know that was possible. I needed some Allegra D, which has to be bought in the pharmacy.

Pardon my ignorance because I'm not a US citizen but isn't Walgreen's a pharmacy? I don't understand how there would be no pharmacy in a pharmacy? To me that seems like there being a McDonald's with no food.

In most Walgreens there's a counter you go to where's there's a pharmacist. It's where you get prescriptions and meds you can only get behind the counter. There's medications you can get from a pharmacy that isn't a prescription but you need to show an ID to receive. For example, I take an allergy med that I must show ID and I'm only allowed to buy so much during a certain period of time. Until I visited this specific Walgreens, I thought all of them had a pharmacy, I was quite surprised.

Pardon my ignorance because I'm not a US citizen but isn't Walgreen's a pharmacy? I don't understand how there would be no pharmacy in a pharmacy? To me that seems like there being a McDonald's with no food.
I thought that was really weird, so I looked at the website and it says 'The pharmacy at this location is currently closed'. Glad Lori74 pointed this out!

TIA!

So if you are at Portofino Bay if you walk through the north back parking lot that puts you right on Vineland and then it's a 5-7 minute walk to the Vineland/Kirkland Walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter