Closing Documents Sent: 4/11
Funds Sent: 4/11 (Cashiers Check)
Seller Sent Closing Documents: ?
Closing: 4/16/2020
Deed Recorded: 4/20/2020
Member Number: 5/6/2020
Account showing contract: 5/6/2020
Points loaded:
Woo Hoo! Glad you got across the finish line.
My Deed also recorded on 4/20, but nothing showing in my DVC account yet ??? I've checked 3 times today :goodvibes
Did you get an email from DVC, before having the points show up ??
Now I'm on the edge of my seat again!
ET:darth:

My deed was recorded on the 20th and I got my member id and activation code today and contract is on my dashboard but I don't have any points yet. Hope that helps you!
Ohhh! My closing was on 4/21, so this gives me hope I'll at least see the contract soon!

Woo Hoo! Glad you got across the finish line.
My Deed also recorded on 4/20, but nothing showing in my DVC account yet ??? I've checked 3 times today :goodvibes
Did you get an email from DVC, before having the points show up ??
Now I'm on the edge of my seat again!
I don’t have points yet, just contract showing up

We were not previously DVC members, and closed on a first time resale contract on 4/14 (although I didn’t see the deed on the Comptroller site until 4/16). Got log in info on the 4th of May, and points this afternoon. Hope this info helps you!

Home: Saratoga Springs
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 04/08/2020
Offer accepted: 04/08/2020
Sent to ROFR: 04/14/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/23/2020
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Waiting for closing docs. Seems like forever. I emailed to ask if they had an idea and I got, we will close before June 22, don’t worry. - Yeah I get that but would like to move this forward a little faster. Haha. Wish I would of picked a different title company.
Did you get the closing docs from *** yet? I have also been waiting since 4/21. They are working very slowly...

So what you’re all saying is if I want to use points this year, I need to buy now? 😂 I better go shopping some more.

We were not previously DVC members, and closed on a first time resale contract on 4/14 (although I didn’t see the deed on the Comptroller site until 4/16). Got log in info on the 4th of May, and points this afternoon. Hope this info helps you!
How did you get the login info? We just closed yesterday. The title agency said Disney would send us a welcome packet in about 21 days. Wasn’t sure if they email it or send it in the mail.

Did you get the closing docs from *** yet? I have also been waiting since 4/21. They are working very slowly...

We used The same title company! Stay on top of them. They dropped the ball so many times I lost count! Finally I lost my mind and they closed with in 2 days. Tons of issues, she lost papers confused contracts with another family. It was bad. Be persistent!

Home: Saratoga Springs
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 04/08/2020
Offer accepted: 04/08/2020
Sent to ROFR: 04/14/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/23/2020
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Waiting for closing docs. Seems like forever. I emailed to ask if they had an idea and I got, we will close before June 22, don’t worry. - Yeah I get that but would like to move this forward a little faster. Haha. Wish I would of picked a different title company.
Was there a closing date mentioned in the contract? We purchased using the same broker and title company as you. We made the offer in January and it was accepted immediately. It passed ROFR a couple of weeks later. The seller stated they couldn't close until after May 2. In late April Magic Vacation Title emailed me the paperwork with a FedEx label to use to send back paperwork and bank check. Magic Vacation Title received the paperwork on Monday and closed it on Tuesday. I checked Orange Count Comptroller website and we are on there.

How did you get the login info? We just closed yesterday. The title agency said Disney would send us a welcome packet in about 21 days. Wasn’t sure if they email it or send it in the mail.
We received two emails. One with our membership number and one with our club ID. We did not get an email about our points being loaded. I just happened to log in and there they were. 😊

We received two emails. One with our membership number and one with our club ID. We did not get an email about our points being loaded. I just happened to log in and there they were. 😊
What is the difference between club ID and membership number?

I'm hoping for that same result every day - been logging in 3 times each day, morning/noon/late afternoon.........

What is the difference between club ID and membership number?
TBH, I’m not quite sure. I did read on these boards once that the membership number is assigned to the overall membership, and that each individual on the membership is assigned a club ID number. I do know that I needed both of these in order to log in and create my DVC account.

Fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏻 Good luck!
3rd Time's a charm! I just went into the DVC site for the 3rd time today, and my new supplemental contract is there !:woohoo:
It currently shows 0 Points available to book, but hopefully that step will follow closely behind!
Today is Day 88.....

3rd Time's a charm! I just went into the DVC site for the 3rd time today, and my new supplemental contract is there !:woohoo:
It currently shows 0 Points available to book, but hopefully that step will follow closely behind!
Today is Day 88.....
Congratulations!! Now hopefully points will show up soon. My experience on this in past has been 4 days to 10 days.
Still awaiting for mine to show up on site at Day 91.

Today is Day 88.....
Woohoo! This makes me hopeful that maybe tomorrow I will see my contract appearing on my account, since my closing date was a day after yours.

I'm only on Day 72, but I'm also only 9 days away from my 11 month booking window that I wanted the points for...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter