Clothes Hangers

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Can anyone tell me if there are enough coat hangers in the standard rooms at SL. I hate it when you arrive in the room and start to unpack to find like 5 coat hangers for 4 people:confused3 need at least 10 !

There were only two in our room! I just used them for our jackets and put the rest of the stuff in the drawers.

Thanks Bonnie, I was relying on you or Berwyn for the info.;)

Only 2 !!!:earseek:

Better take my iron then :eek: A woman's work is never done.

I booked DS into a session with the Manchester United Soccer School this morning ( thought I may have left it too late ) it will be a suprise treat for him ( and some peace and quiet for us):jumping1:

Also booked a table at the Plaza Gardens for dinner one evening.
I have also booked a character dinner at Inventions , it seems very expensive:earseek: can someone reassure me that it is worth the extra mega bucks compared to somewhere like Cafe Mickey.

Thanks for your help Bonnie re the hangers

We've usually had between 4 and 8 in our stays - we end up doubling/trebling up and using drawers.

Dee, IMHO there is no comparison between the character dinner at Inventions and Cafe Mickey. We thought that Cafe Mickey was expensive too albeit not as high a price as Inventions but well worth it to pay the extra for Inventions. Inventions is the only restaurant in DLP that we have eaten at in all the times that we've visited that provided good fresh food. The food is absolutely gorgeous, especially if you like seafood (LOVELY fresh tiger prawn, shrimp, lobster and crab to boot). There was a massive selection of salad items and plenty of main courses to choose from. On the other hand I thought the food in Cafe Mickey was horrible and I would never return there again (have been three times now so I feel I have given it a fair chance). I even preferred Lucky Nugget over Cafe Mickey but I would be very surprised if you did not enjoy Inventions.Let us know what you decide.

nicola said:
The food is absolutely gorgeous, especially if you like seafood (LOVELY fresh tiger prawn, shrimp, lobster and crab to boot). There was a massive selection of salad items and plenty of main courses to choose from.

I have a feeling this was meant for another thread but I'm glad I saw it - that food sounds right up my street. Is it usually busy, should I book before I go do you think?

Don't remember a thing about clothes hangers in room, but I just wanted to cast another vote for Inventions. We really loved it. I second everything Nicola said.

Steve, I would book before you go just to be sure. We didn't but we went in May and the park was practically empty.

Thanks for the encouraging comments folks. I'm really looking forward to it. I booked the table for Inventions a couple of weeks ago Steve, no problems then, but I think if I were you i would book ahead just to make sure.

Tele.number 0033160304050

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter