CM Disney album - it's official

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Just got Scraps yesterday! Beginning April 1st consultants can order one, and hostess' can get one when they host a show over $400. Then in May everyone can purchase! It's a cute album, just cranberry with black mickey embossed! yippee!! I've been waiting forever for this :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks for sharing! My CMC just sent me an email about the March incentive for becoming a CMC -- a super discount on the consultant kit! After dragging my feet on this for months, I'm actually going to mail my contract in. For once, my procrastination may have paid off!!

My unit leader was so mad :mad: that we found this out before she could tell us about it. She doesn't know that the Dis board knows all... :worship:

Oh so it's an April incentive and not a March one? Well that is ok I guess ;) I can hold out for one more month or two. I have waiting this long!!

I am excited because I have to put in to maintain for March so the next time I order I can easily put in a qualifying retail order just on the Disney albums alone!

I hope I get my scraps today!

From my CMC this morning: the Disney album is a coverset for $32. April Hostesses w/$400 in sales can purchase it for $16.

March recruiting incentive = consultant's kit for $115.

Not sure what else is new for March - that's all we talked about really.

Sure I don't mind spilling the scraps......hahahah

I Do!Album Kit $10 (stickers & paper w/ layout book)
12x12 Ever after coverset $32
Expressions of Love - Vellum Verses $6
Everyday Elegance Vellum Paper Pack $6
Once Upon a Wedding Album Kit $15
Wedding Bliss Sticker Pack $5.50
Wedding Glimpses DoneWithOne sheet $6
Memoribilia Packets $5 (think 3M ones 3 sizes sm, med & lrg)
Metallic Round Tip pen set $12
Bubble Maker Punck $20
Release of 7x7 & 12x12 coversets in Sky, Petal, Chocolate
Page Patterns Spring
Color Confidence Spring

Sooo AWESOME -- I am an April Hostess !!! now to drum up $400 in sales!!

scrappinmom said:
Sure I don't mind spilling the scraps......hahahah

I Do!Album Kit $10 (stickers & paper w/ layout book)
12x12 Ever after coverset $32
Expressions of Love - Vellum Verses $6
Everyday Elegance Vellum Paper Pack $6
Once Upon a Wedding Album Kit $15
Wedding Bliss Sticker Pack $5.50
Wedding Glimpses DoneWithOne sheet $6
Memoribilia Packets $5 (think 3M ones 3 sizes sm, med & lrg)
Metallic Round Tip pen set $12
Bubble Maker Punck $20
Release of 7x7 & 12x12 coversets in Sky, Petal, Chocolate
Page Patterns Spring
Color Confidence Spring

:worship: THANKS!!! :worship:

Can't wait to see some of that new stuff...there goes my spending money. :) That bubble maker punch has got my attention! Luckily I dont' have a wedding albulm to do or I'd be in BIG trouble. I do have a Baptism coming up and sometimes the churchy stickers in wedding packs are good for those too... Don't tell my husband! :woohoo:

Beth :wave:

Isn't the Ever After coverset one of the holiday ones? The either white or green with the swirly looking thing on it?

Are they making it permanent?

I haven't received my scraps yet :(

here is a peek.....

02-27-2006071134AM.jpg

cobbler said:
Isn't the Ever After coverset one of the holiday ones? The either white or green with the swirly looking thing on it?

Are they making it permanent?

I haven't received my scraps yet :(

Sorry ! I was gone all weekend....Yep the ever after is the off whiteo ne with the swirlys on it

Just got my Scraps on Saturday and I absolutely love the bubble maker!! I had purchased the Ever After coverset to re-do my wedding album, it was my first and I've since decided I don't like it, and I'm glad I've waited for them to re-do the stuff. I can't wait to get this new stuff!!

I still don't have my scraps so thanks for posting the pic!! I am a little disappointed. I think the Mickey is kind of - well, not cute.

Oh well I guess. I wish they would come out with a persona of just the Mickey head that looks like the one on the 7x7 album.

cobbler said:
I still don't have my scraps so thanks for posting the pic!! I am a little disappointed. I think the Mickey is kind of - well, not cute.

Oh well I guess. I wish they would come out with a persona of just the Mickey head that looks like the one on the 7x7 album.

me too!! I have many albums to imprint!!!

Thanks for posting the photo tubachick! That's a must-have for me! :mickeyjum

tubachick said:
here is a peek.....

02-27-2006071134AM.jpg

Thanks so much for posting the picture - do you have one that shows the entire album? I'm trying to figure out how big Mickey is on the album, and where exactly he is placed.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Twingle said:
Thanks so much for posting the picture - do you have one that shows the entire album? I'm trying to figure out how big Mickey is on the album, and where exactly he is placed.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! :thumbsup2

sorry just got back from WDW, but I'll look to see if I can scan it this weekend. Its a 12x12 with the pic in the middle, it seems to be about 3" by 2" in the center, but its hard to tell from the picture I have. I will search for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter