• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CM, H&V, 50's, Sci-Fi, Alfs, Tepp, San Ang, Ohana

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
I started out my trip prepared to take pictures of everything and it wasn't long before I realized I was eating far too much before I had the chance to take a picture and after a meal or two I just gave up. :confused3

I do have some quick opinions of our meals though...

Chef Mickey's Dinner - It was okay. I wish there would have been more variety on the buffet but it wasn't bad. The parmesan mashed potatoes were very good.

Hollywood & Vine Play and Dine - So much fun! My 4yo son and even my 9yo daughter had fun. The food was very hot and fresh. I would definitely recommend this breakfast. It was fantastic.

50's Primetime Cafe - We met with friends here and we weren't really hungry so we just had onion rings. Very good onion rings! They had like a horseradish sauce that was very very good.

Sci-Fi Dine In - Awesome service and great food. I had the butcher tender steak that was great. I had the chocolate tart for dessert and that was pretty good.

Alfredos - We eat here every trip and I usually get the special. I tried the fettucine alfredo this time and I wasn't thrilled. It was very salty but bland at the same time. It didn't wow me. Had the proscuitto and melon for appetizer and was happy with that. The chocolate mousse was really good as well. Everyone else was happy with their choices (most got the lasagna).

Teppanyaki - Very good. Even DH who wasn't crazy about this place really enjoyed it and wants to go back. Everyone got a sample of the spicy seaweed salad to start with. The flavor was good but it was *very* chewy. I had the salad with ginger dressing for an appetizer. Steak & shrimp for an entree and the ginger cake for dessert. It was all very good. The ginger cake was VERY good. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was light and not too sweet.

San Angel Inn - Good as usual. We always get the plato mexicano and we're always happy with it. I was really happy to see flan on the dessert menu this time and it was yummy. I never cared much for their desserts before.

'Ohana Breakfast - Love it! This is our favorite character breakfast (Play and Dine is a close 2nd now). This was our first time with Lilo & Stitch and we loved it. Too much fun and the food is great.

That's it. The week went WAY too fast and I'm still in post vacation depression. ;) Can't wait to go back!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the review! I was glad to hear you liked the Playhouse Disney B'fast. We are doing that on on trip in Dec. with our 5 year old-I think he'll love it! He LOVES Little Einsteins! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter