• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Codes for mid-October

decker96

DIS Veteran
I've been out of the loop and off the boards for a while (too many family obligations and traveling), so forgive me if this question has already been asked. We are travelling down to the World Oct. 19-24. I see AP codes have been released through Oct. 4. Any idea when they will come out for the rest of Oct. or if they will? We're staying at the Poly, so I'd love to save some $!! TIA!!

I want to know, too. We're planning on going 10/27-10/30 for Mickey's Halloween Party, and every little bit helps :)

I think it will be a little while yet as the ones through Oct 4th just came out last week. Although these ones were on the early side so who knows. I would start watching first part of July.

as park attendance is way up, the Dining Plan promotion seems to be doing VERY well and that the AP rates have been going up over the last year. Would love to see a great offer for after Oct. 4 but I just have a bad feeling about this one! I hope I am wrong.

The AP discounts for last October were very limited. I never was able to have the discount applied to my Beach Club ressie. I believe that the rates that were offered sold out within hours after the code was released!

Thanks for your replies. I really HOPE that they put out some type of code for the rest of Oct. be it AP or reg. room codes. If they don't that totally freaks me out that it will be SUPER crowded while we are there!! Ah well, just more planning to do on my part then! ;)

decker96 ~ Looks like we'll be at the POLY at the same time! We have ressies for POLY LVC for 10/16 - 10/23! :banana: We have already booked our room but are hoping to be able to get an AP rate. At least we already have the ressies, though.

Also, I talked to a CM last week about our ressies and she said that AP rates for Oct. "should" be out around mid-July or the end of July.

JMO, but I really wouldn't see them NOT putting out codes. I have heard of a ton of people who moved their ressies around to make use of the free dining deal. I think it would leave open the rest of October. I think it was awesome they put out codes for the AP people before they released the dining deal. I think that is why they were released so early.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
decker96 ~ Looks like we'll be at the POLY at the same time! We have ressies for POLY LVC for 10/16 - 10/23! :banana: We have already booked our room but are hoping to be able to get an AP rate. At least we already have the ressies, though.

Also, I talked to a CM last week about our ressies and she said that AP rates for Oct. "should" be out around mid-July or the end of July.

Have you stayed at the Poly before? This will be our first time and I'm so excited!! :Pinkbounc Some friends of ours stayed there in Jan. and they totally loved it!We already have room ressies too, I actually made them last Nov. I think. Yes, I am a plan ahead freak!!! LOL!
Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll keep watching!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter