Coffee pot types at Wyndam Bonnet Creek?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
A bunch of us are doing a split stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and the Beach Club. Trying to get coffee pot plans in order, a very hot topic for this group. Can anyone tell me what type of coffee pots they have at WBC and if it is a drip coffee pot do we need cone or basket filters?
Thank you!

oh man…I remember asking this, but don’t remember what the filter type was, BUT if you need more you can call and get more as well as getting more coffee. They brought it up to our room pretty quick kilt when I called to request it

I suggest doing a YouTube search, I am sure someone will show one of the rooms. Also, are you staying that Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (the timeshare), or The Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek, the hotel?

I suggest doing a YouTube search, I am sure someone will show one of the rooms. Also, are you staying that Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (the timeshare), or The Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek, the hotel?

Time share and thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter