Coke or Pepsi?

kamcgrory

Mouseketeer
Coke or Pepsi products offered on the Disney cruise line ships? I am a hard-core Diet Coke drinker, and just watched a You-Tube video of someone stating that no Coke products onboard. Hoping that this was not true.

Sad but true - only Coke products at Disney - I’m a Diet Pepsi addict and bring my own to WDW…

Unsubscribe from that channel… Disney and Coca Cola have one of the longest running exclusivity deal. Walt used it to finance Disneyland’s construction in the 50’s. They can only sell their products across their properties.
Unsubscribe AND report it for false information.

How could someone not know this if they've ever been in a Disney park?!?

Coke or Pepsi products offered on the Disney cruise line ships? I am a hard-core Diet Coke drinker, and just watched a You-Tube video of someone stating that no Coke products onboard. Hoping that this was not true.
Definitely Coke. There’s a long standing relationship between the two companies that I do not see going away any time soon. Just got off the Magic yesterday and this is still the case.

Unsubscribe from that channel… Disney and Coca Cola have one of the longest running exclusivity deal. Walt used it to finance Disneyland’s construction in the 50’s. They can only sell their products across their properties.
Since 1990 it has been Coca Cola Products only. Prior to that both were sold in Disneyland and WDW as Pepsi was the original sponsor of It's A Small World. https://www.wdwinfo.com/disneylandcalifornia/how-pepsi-helped-shape-the-disney-parks/

That’s not true at all. Both Coke and Pepsi were sold at Disney Parks until Coca-Cola got exclusivity in the 90’s. Pepsi was the longtime sponsor of It’s a Small World, and currently has exclusivity at Shanghai Disneyland.

Coke products on board you can pack your own Pepsi (I had a former manager who told me he would always bring his own Mountain Dew whenever him and his family did anything Disney related)

Coke products on board you can pack your own Pepsi (I had a former manager who told me he would always bring his own Mountain Dew whenever him and his family did anything Disney related)
Oooo. I do love me a nice cold Diet-Dew too. But I am good with the Diet Coke onboard. Thanks everyone!

Just so you know, the Diet Coke tends to taste a bit funky (at least on the Magic and the Fantasy, but I've heard on the other ships too). I'm not sure why, but it isn't as good as regular Diet Coke. But I will take funky Diet Coke and Coke Zero over Pepsi products any day.

Just so you know, the Diet Coke tends to taste a bit funky (at least on the Magic and the Fantasy, but I've heard on the other ships too). I'm not sure why, but it isn't as good as regular Diet Coke. But I will take funky Diet Coke and Coke Zero over Pepsi products any day.
I agree-it's like the carbonation:syrup ratio is off or the syrup isn't quite the same...or something. On our last cruise I laughingly told DH that y'all don't think anyone can drink that much diet coke on a cruise to rationalize the price of concierge (they have cans, seemingly endless cans) that taste "normal" and he said "they don't know you." :rotfl: Honestly even when I'm in non-CL I'll buy the cans from the bar/room service because the funky taste just isn't worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter