College Mascot and Colors

I attend College of the Canyons. Our mascot is a cougar and our colors are blue and gold
3zix4s2.jpg

Okay, I don't go to college but do live in a college town, Eugene, Oregon home of the Oregon Ducks. I had to post this because our school mascot is licensed by Disney :cool1:

OregonDisneyFanatic said:
Okay, I don't go to college but do live in a college town, Eugene, Oregon home of the Oregon Ducks. I had to post this because our school is licensed by Disney :cool1:
Hey there.
I grew up in Eugene and have a degree from U of O. When I was a kid, I always thought Ducks were kind of a wimpy pick for a mascot. But now I think it's pretty cool to come from the only school in the country with a Disney licensed mascot.

I went to South Eugene HS, where our colors were purple and white and our mascot was the Axemen. Yep, pretty much what it sounds like, a big logger with an Axe.

Okay, that is frightning because I also graduated from South. Purple and White are the best colors lol! My husband graduated from Sheldon so we have a school rivalry going!

brasswillow said:
We are the Maroon and Gold Sun Devils.

What's a Sun Devil?
ArizonaStateBanner.jpg

you know... he kinda looks like walt disney

I go to the University of Illinois. Our colors are orange and blue and our mascot it the Chief. There is so much talk about getting rid of it...I hope they don't.

I go to Boise State University and we are the Bronco's and our colors are blue and orange - and we are ranked #15 in the BCS!!!!!!! :cheer2:

boise_header_home.jpg

The University of Texas at El Paso, Home of the Fightin' Miners! Our colors are blue and orange. Conference USA, baby! We are GLORY ROAD!

I have never posted before, so lets see if I do this right!
I go to Texas A&M University home of the Fightin' Texas Aggies, Whoop! Our colors are maroon and white and we also have Revellie (our kind of mascot, she's a real dog though and lives on campus!)
:thumbsup2

i graduated from Radford University 15 minutes away from Virginia Tech. Our mascot is the Highlander and our colors are tartan plaid

We are the Tigers, orange and black.

pigletforever said:
Kansas Jayhawk Here. We bleed crimson and blue.
Hey, my computer science teacher graduated from there. He's used "jayhawk" in several example java programs. Funny lil' coincidence.

sorry, off topic. But Tifffany, I just noticed your awesome siggy pic. I love his latest CD!
Okay, anyway...go Tigers!!

Someone already said it but our mascot amuses me, so I shall post a picture.

West Virginia University- Home of the Mountaineers.

NEW-MountaineerMontage.jpg

And of course, school colors are blue and gold.

CarDecals-2T.jpg

University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH. School colors: Red and Black. Mascot: Bearcat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter