Color blending...

tynkerbell

DCL take me away!!
Can anyone tell me how to make color's blend, as in, having like 3 colors in a letter when making a name image or something like that. I'm using Photo shop, but I'm very new to it and haven't found the answer on the tutorials, but I may not be looking in the right place.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

I use PhotoImpact, so I'm not familiar with Photoshop. But there is something like what you're talking about in PhotoImpact. It's called gradient fill. It can be used with texts, backgrounds, etc. If I did it with text, it would have a darker color in the tops of the letters bleeding into a lighter color on the bottoms, or it would be the other way around depending on how I wanted it. The program I use lets me choose what colors I want so I'm sure Photoshop would do the same. Just look for something like "gradient fill" or something to do with "gradient". I hope this helps. Good luck!!

tynkerbell said:
Can anyone tell me how to make color's blend, as in, having like 3 colors in a letter when making a name image or something like that. I'm using Photo shop, but I'm very new to it and haven't found the answer on the tutorials, but I may not be looking in the right place.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

I'm not sure which photoshop you are using but the color blending is called Gradients. You can switch the paint bucket to the gradient tool. Or you can do a gradient overlay on the layer style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter