Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

My box is here! Unopened as we had some excitement around here. THe shortened version is DH is employed again and I was able to re-book our trip.

We'll be in MK on 8/25, 9/2, 9/4 - -possibly other days. Will we be able to find you Danica?

Hey you are going to be there durring SDV - any chance you can join us for breakfast that Saturday?

Rebecca

My box is here! Unopened as we had some excitement around here. THe shortened version is DH is employed again and I was able to re-book our trip.

We'll be in MK on 8/25, 9/2, 9/4 - -possibly other days. Will we be able to find you Danica?

That's awesome! Did my mom send you my cell phone number? I'll send you a draft of our park day itinerary, and we can see if we can meet up!

I might be working by the 4th, so I could text you my exact location when I find it out, if you want to visit me while I'm working, but since we'll both be there a while before that, it would be great if we could all meet for a little bit!

The delivery confirmations say that everyone's boxes have been delivered, but if I could just get confirmations from the last three people that they have them, that would be awesome. Thank you ladies!

Finally made it to the PO today!! I love everything!! Thanks for hosting Danica and have a GREAT time at WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter