Columbia Harbour House

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
Does anyone know whether the broccoli slaw with the Coral Reef Sandwich is on the sandwich or served on the side? The answer will make the difference between my DD eating it or not.

I'm sure you could request for it to be served on the side, even if it doesn't normally come that way.

My guess is no. But that's just a guess. Maximum respect for a parent of a picky eater:D

If you want something a certain way (generally) all you have to do is ask. Being a vegetarian I often make special request for things to be made vegetarian and so far there have only been a few things that could be.

I'm not sure but thanks for mentioning this sandwhich! My family wants to try it!

Thanks for the responses. I never thought about just asking for the slaw to be left off - just shows how we look for the complicated solution when the easy one is usually staring us in the face.

Great link to the vegetarian site. We are veggie and have often struggled to find food in Animal Kingdom. Any experience of the Vegetable Sandwich in the Tusker House? Is it good? What is on it?

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter