Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

We're doing the Pirate and Princess Party on April 4th!

[happy ferret dance]

If you see Grumpy w/ a pale blonde don't tick him off. It's our first night there and I'm hoping it'll be the perfect start to our fam's WDW vacation :)

We are planning on attending MVMCP on December 9th, as long as they dates still are good when tickets go on sale.:santa: :banana: :santa:

We'll be at P&PP on 4/23!!

I was just waiting for something to open up for dining and it did! Have tonys for dinner at 4:40!!

Hi all ... I'm going to be at WDW Sept 1 to 6, so it looks like I'll be attending the MNSSHP as well on Sept 5. :dance3: I thought we would miss it this year, so I am soooo excited. I just booked LTT for dinner at 5:00 on this date, so everything is set!!!!! Does anyone know when the tickets will be available for sale???

I am also hoping to go to MVMCP on Dec. 11 or 12 or 14. I'm waiting to hear what is happening with Mousefest, and if DVC or AP will be offering a discount!!!

DD and I will be going to PPP on May 9th!!! This will be our second one. Last time we went with other people and were not able to do everything we wanted! Now we have a chance to enjoy it at our own pace!:cool1:

We're going to Mickey's Pirates and Princesses Party on May 16th! It's our first hard ticket event and we're really excited. We all have our costumes ready!

MNNSHP September 16th! :yay:
(and crossing our fingers that the official dates stay the same,
as all of our plans would probably have to change around :rolleyes1 )

If the dates we are guesing are correct... we will be going on....
Sept 30 & Oct 7

WooHoo!!! My oldest DS, youngest DS and I missed MNSSHP last year because my oldest was sick, but if luck holds out for us this year, we plan on going September 5th:woohoo: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter