Comedy Shows??

deenooth

Mouseketeer
Years ago my family and I went to a show at the Comedy Warehouse. We loved it but I haven't been back since ('95) now that I'm married I'd love to bring my DW there to share that experience and have a god laugh.
Does anyone know the scheduale of performers the week of Feb 21-25, or if there's a link for one?

Thanks!
:banana: :banana: :banana:
What's up Dave!! :wave2:

Just don't go on Thursday CM-appreciation night!

I was there last week for the midnight show (2/10) and was severely disappointed in both the short routine of the comdey sketch and the crudeness of some of the off-duty CM's.

In regards to the comedy sketch, I guess I became spoiled by living near Chicago and going to Comedy Sportz (don't know whether it is still operating), the cleanest, funniest improv comedy I've been to. Even though it was church-friendly clean, the beer-guzzlers were rolling on the floors. Compared to what I was expecting, the show at Pleasure Island would not have been worth the entrance fee if I didn't have a pass.

Regarding the behavour of the off-duty CM's, I realize Disney cannot control the personal lives and attitudes of its employees, but at the midnight show there was a scuffle at the front of the line involving CM's that almost got them kicked out and once inside, the suggestions were downright crude and vulgar. Admittedly, it was the midnight show but not every situation has to be turned into a sexual innuendo to be funny.

Guess it's just a matter of taste, or I'm getting too old to laugh at college students who think they are being mature by making crude comments.

With all that said, actually if you go have a great time, I think I was just disappointed more than anything.

-R

also, don't forget about bob jackson (Wed-Sun at the River Roost at POR). he's a freggin' riot. and can play any song ever made on his piano.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter