comfort inn lbv - $32

We booked this hotel at this price a few weeks ago. We're leaving Boston and checking in tonight!!!! So excited. I'll post a review of the hotel when we get back.:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! My niece booked today! Mega savings!!!! Thank you thank you thank you SPICEYCAT!!! We use to stay here all the time before we started to stay on Disney property! It's a great place and don't expect 4 start quality you will be fine! The area is very nice lots of stores and restaurants!!!

I got this in my email yesterday. I booked us & my mom a room for our June trip. We only needed 1 night. We rented a condo & need 1 additional night. (DH doesn't want to waste a day's ticket for travel-so leaving a day earlier than expected.) Condo would be another $89 for 1 more night. This was perfect. Great price!:cool1: Never been here before but will try it for that price. And-we may want to return in the future.

Thank you for taking time to share this info Pat. Great place with a great price.:thumbsup2 I'll better check for it now.

Have a nice day. :)

Thanks for posting!! We're looking at a quick budget trip due to some awesome flight deals through SW.

Can someone tell me are the stores/restaurants walking distance? We'd like to be able to eat a few meals offsite & get some groceries. If grocery is not close, will garden grocer deliver there? Could we get away w/o a rental car? We don't mind doing shuttles & our kids are old enough schedules are not a huge issue.

Also, what is the best way to get there from the airport - taxi?

Just booked for 4 days over Spring Break. Just missed the black out dates. I'm considering booking for Memorial Day and July 4th. I guess I should go ahead and book and then cancel since there is a 24hour policy if I don't like my stay over Spring Break.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for posting!! We're looking at a quick budget trip due to some awesome flight deals through SW.

Can someone tell me are the stores/restaurants walking distance? We'd like to be able to eat a few meals offsite & get some groceries. If grocery is not close, will garden grocer deliver there? Could we get away w/o a rental car? We don't mind doing shuttles & our kids are old enough schedules are not a huge issue.

Also, what is the best way to get there from the airport - taxi?

I just booked with them for 3/14-3/19, I'm gonna get a car. When I called the hotel they said the shuttle runs a couple of times in the morning and then again in the afternoon. With all the money I'm saving on this hotel room I figure it's worth it and much more convenient to have a car.

Wow....thanks for sharing this link! :) We were looking for a reasonable place to stay in Lake Buena Vista when we take our son down for the Disney College Program. This looks like a great place for the price and proximity to things.

With all the money I'm saving on this hotel room I figure it's worth it and much more convenient to have a car.
I find a car is definitely the way to go. Although I've never used the shuttles, whenever I went by the busses, there were always alot of people. And usually those busses makes stops at other area hotels before heading to the parks.

We just got back from our WDW/Cruise vacation and I had to come back here because we stayed at the LBV 3 nights prior to our Cruise.

I booked through TravelZoo with the $32 offer. But we decided to check in early and we had to pay the "walk in" rate of $67 for the 1st night. I was kinda dissapointed considering it was 2:00am before we got to our room.

The traffic noise is HORRIFIC!!!!!! Request a room away from traffic if at all possible. I had to go to Walgreens & buy some Benadryl, just to get some sleep after that first night. When we got into the room, our AC didn't work, so they gave us another room. After packing all our stuff back up and transferring to another room, it was 2:00am when we finally got settled.

I would not stay there again, even with the $32 deal.

The plus side to this hotel, is the close proximaty of WDW parks.

We just got back from our WDW/Cruise vacation and I had to come back here because we stayed at the LBV 3 nights prior to our Cruise.

I booked through TravelZoo with the $32 offer. But we decided to check in early and we had to pay the "walk in" rate of $67 for the 1st night. I was kinda dissapointed considering it was 2:00am before we got to our room.

The traffic noise is HORRIFIC!!!!!! Request a room away from traffic if at all possible. I had to go to Walgreens & buy some Benadryl, just to get some sleep after that first night. When we got into the room, our AC didn't work, so they gave us another room. After packing all our stuff back up and transferring to another room, it was 2:00am when we finally got settled.

I would not stay there again, even with the $32 deal.

The plus side to this hotel, is the close proximaty of WDW parks.

Thanks for the update...we are only staying for one night from like 8pm till 9am. it sounds like we will be ok for just that?:idea:

Just want to say that I think this resort would probably be fine (not great) normally, but avoid it like the plague on Grad Nights. We did our arrival night here in 2007, on a Grad Night, checked in at about 7:30 PM. They had clearly overbooked the hotel - we got a room with bed space for 3, we had 4 people and our confirmation clearly stated 2 doubles (it was a handicap room). Luckily our kids were small and could share the twin. LOTS of other people complaining at the desk about similar issues (older adults being given bunk beds, etc). Completely overrun with teenagers, security was doing nothing to stop the constant running, screaming, cursing. we had a 1st floor corner room and it was hard to avoid. They were constantly right outside our door/window. we were exhausted (19 hour drive) so we passed out, not sure if they were quiet upon returing from the park or we were just so tired we didn't wake up. Checked out at 8 AM. On a non-grad night, this would probably be a just fine place for a quick night before moving on, esp. for $32. But with Grad Nights approaching...just a warning!

We were suppose to stay there on 03/07 with the $32 offer. They claim they were overbooked. Well, they put us up in an Resort Hotel Shingle Creek. They claimed they were a 5 star hotel, but either way it was awesome! Incredibly huge resort. At first we felt almost out of place since we really only wanted a place to sleep in before we checked into our DVC resort. We looked bummy after being in a car for 12 hours!:laughing: 3 huge pools, Big rooms, Flat screen TV WITH HD Channels! Awesome bathtub. All for our original quoted rate of $32.

I have stayed here too. The pictures are about 10 years old based on the conditions I found. After 2 nights of not feeling comfortable barefoot on the carpet or while showering I left and went over to Doubletree for the rest of the week. It is not horrible, but not great and I didn't feel overly safe either.

I just got back from 6 nights at the comfort inn for $32/night. I thought it was a great deal, no problems at all. I was on the highway side but it really didn't bother me at all, didn't even notice it. The breakfast buffet was surprisingly decent, it was definitely better than the breakfast we had at Shoney's one day. I'd definitely stay there again for a similar price.

I just got back from 6 nights at the comfort inn for $32/night. I thought it was a great deal, no problems at all. I was on the highway side but it really didn't bother me at all, didn't even notice it. The breakfast buffet was surprisingly decent, it was definitely better than the breakfast we had at Shoney's one day. I'd definitely stay there again for a similar price.

Thanks andy117 - you made me feel much better about our upcoming stay over Spring Break. If we like it I have already made several more reservations for upcoming trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter