Coming from Disney to Universal.........

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
Will it be hard for us to come off of a week at Disney to Universal and IOA?

Do we have to wait til the 3 o'clock Check in at HRH to go over there?

What do you do on the day you actually move over there? Do you take it easy or go right into the parks?

Any tips would be very helpful for my trip planning!!:)

We were at the HRH by 9:00am we had two rooms one was ready one was not. They gave us one room key and we went to the parks and got the other key at the front desk later that day. We were told you can check in early in the morming and if your room is not ready they will give you a card for FOTL. This way you can have a full day in the parks and it is good for the entire day of check out as well if you are going to the parks that day.

We did use the pool on our last day there you will want to try the slide it is huge and alot of fun my son must have gone down 20 times. We enjoyed the parks there was not alot for my youngest (almost 2 yr old) to do there. The parks were empty in november when we were there and we got to go on the rides again and again. Have fun!!

I will wager that the highlite of your trip will be IOA and your fond memories of disney will become just that. MEMORIES:smooth:

Will it be hard for us to come off of a week at Disney to Universal and IOA?

I'm willing to bet it will be a welcome relief....a nice change of pace, if you will...:D

Enjoy!

Karen

Would you guys suggest that the day we move over there from Disney, we should just take it easy and enjoy HRH??

Kitty,
It depends on what time you leave WDW and how you feel when you arrive at HRH. I know I like to get to the parks and enjoy the fun. Remember, you'll have the express line access, so you won't be standing in long lines like you will at WDW. They'll give you a key to use for express access if your room isn't ready yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter