Commandos!!!!!

disneycub

King of Hugs & Smoochies!
OK, I didn't think I'd have to do this......however.........

All commandos take 10 deep breaths and repeat after me:

Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine.
We will go with the flow. We will go with the flow. We will go with the flow.

Good! Now take 10 more deep breaths and go back to your stations. :rolleyes:

And I'd better see smiles on those faces! :p

;)

::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath::

"Everything will be fine" Yeah, right! "Everything will be fine" Yeah, right! "Everything will be fine" Who is he kidding?

::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath::

:::walking back to my station::: :rolleyes: :::trying to find my 'smile':::

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yessiree! :D No problems, no worries :D Don't worry, be happy! :D It will all work out in the end! :D

Hey, what could go wrong, we're going to DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I am surrpounded by post it notes. I have a 7 sheet excel planner up and running. I have changed my hotel ressies more often than some people change their shorts. I dream of Disney plans. My SO honestly thinks that going to DIsney in Nov/Dec will shut me up till our trip in Mar/Apr (I already have 4 pages of excel going for that one). I get tears in my eyes every time I see a WDW commercial.

::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath:: ::breath::

I admit it...I am commando!!!

Steve,
I don't think you are taking this seriously enough, young man! :mad:
How can I possibly take time for all that breathing, when I am so busy
keeping track of all the DIS Con info, planning my itinerary, calling for MVMCP tickets,
calling to see if CP tickets are for sale yet, finding the Christmas Decoration boxes in the
attic and basement (Labor Day will be herebefore you know it Tia!:D ), posting on this
site, etc., etc.!!!!:D ;) :crazy:
Please breathe for me!!! Thanks,
Corinne:wave:

Well, I was so busy breathing for everyone that I hyperventilated and passed out....
nut.gif

which is probably exactly what I needed. ;)

Back to your itineraries, everyone! Time is wasting!! ;)

ROFLOL at you guys! :D :D :D

:eek: The Christmas Decorations! :eek: Better start finding the boxes out in the garage and dusting them off! Labor Day is just around the corner! :eek:

:tongue:

I'm really afraid to ask what Labor Day has to do with Christmas decorations.
errrr.gif

I really am.
errrr.gif
errrr.gif
errrr.gif
errrr.gif
errrr.gif

Y'all are beginning to scare me. :D

Somewhere around here...burried in our maze of threads (LOL) Corinne (smee) mentioned that since we'd be in WDW during the week after Thanksgiving (which is when we both decorate our homes for the holidays), we had better get an early start!
santa.gif
santa.gif
santa.gif

And we decided that right after Labor Day would be a good time! J/K of course! :p Or were we? :earseek:

Steve....you just HAVE TO MOVE!!! :mad: That makes me :crazy: when people do that! :mad: uh-oh, I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Robin! Calling Robin....

Your Commando Badge is waiting for you on the other thread...... :D

Steve, when you hyper-ventilated and passed out, were you revived by bandit licking your face?!?!? LOL! (I know in my house, anyone at that level is fair game for face licks!!):D

My Xmas decorations will be put up when I get back from the DIS-CON. I will be buying some new x-mas decorations :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: at Disney, you can never have enough! And I will be taking an extra day off to decorate!

I keep trying to plan my days in the world, but there is way too much to do. How can we plan! We need much longer. Where are those change of address cards?:cool:

Pumbaa:

Bandit doesn't need ANY excuse to lick me. Usually he gets me up at 5 in the morning when he decides to lick my eyes open. Drives me nuts! But he's his daddy's boy...... :rolleyes:

my decorations will be up before I leave! Every time I go to WDW at Christmas, I come home all out of sync. So, if the decorations are up and most of the gifts bought, all I need to do is get the tree, decorate the tree, wrap the gifts, and ship them out to the extended family. :)

I guess you 'dog people' don't find it gross and disgusting when dogs 'lick your face', but I do!
blech.gif

But in all fairness :rolleyes: you 'dog people' probably find it a little 'icky' that sometimes DH and I wake up in wet sheets (our 3 y/o sleeps with us and sometimes he, well, you know!) :rolleyes:

;) ;) ;) j/k about the dog licks.....kinda!
blech.gif
:D
blech.gif
:D

Yep, I know that I have already started buying some Christmas presents. I'll be all out of sorts if I have to come home from DIS CON and buy all the Christmas presents. :)

I do love Christmas and being in WDW with all the decorations is like the very best trip I could have! Anyone bringing a small tree for their resort room? I'm considering it.
Gerri

Oh Gerri...now you're talking.....the TRUEST meaning of 'obsessive compulsiveness' LOL :p

If I didn't pack half of my house for each and evry trip I would find a way to fit a small tree into our luggage....but as it is....I want to be able to take a few 'Idaho' souveniers and bring back a few WDW goodies. :) :) :) No room for a tree this trip...LOL ;)

Just checking in this morning to see what's new and.....DON'T YOU GUYS EVER SLEEP!!! (luvdsny & fostrmom2mny) LOL I was shocked (although I shouldn't have been) when I saw the last times posted on this one!!

Commando??!! Obsession??!! :eek: NO....DISNEY FANATICS, like me!!!

:bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :crazy:

See you there! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter