Comment About 12/5 Email About Cinderella's Royal Table

Madi100

DIS Veteran
The very first time that we had ADRs for CRT before the park opened we got there nice and early. We went up to a CM and told them that we had ADRs, and we were told that we were not allowed to get into the park until everyone else did. Not being quite as educated as I am now, I stood for over 30 minutes in the rain with everyone else just waiting to get into the park. Since that time I have learned that we do get in early and never again will I wait like that.

The reason for this email is to comment about Bob's advice of going to the left side of the entrance to the park. This past October we once again had ADRs for CRT and when we arrived at the park, we were directed to the right side. It was very obvious as there were not a lot of people there (maybe 4). So, the sign was quite visible. But, we were sent to the right side not the left.

And, about getting there early.... It was the highlight of my trip. We arrived at MK and it wasn't quite light yet. We were the first people in the park (besides tours) and my DD was the first to step foot on Main Street. It was our last day and of all the things I've experienced over the years, that comes close to the top. We were also the first to CRT and DD was name honorary princess of the day.

Great tip, thanks! We plan to do this next trip...except for the Pooh b'fast at CP. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter