COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

:thumbsup2

Ok...If you want to take photos of what I send I could take pictures of what you send. That way I won't have to open the bags. Sound like a plan?

Also...for you both just to keep you all updated...I had a minor set-back today that may or may not push my mail date to Thursday. Things that needed to get done today didn't because I actually was in the ER for about 7 hours. Everything is good now...pinched nerve. But, I was having terrible chest pains and actually got very scared. Feel a bit silly now, but wanted to be safe. Then, they kept me longer because my BP was low...but it always is, so that didn't bother me. I guess it bothered the DR. Anyway, it kept me from the to-do list for the day and now I am to be on "Extremely light duty" for 5 days minimum. LOL with 3 kids!! What a laugh! ANyway...long story but just wanted you to know if it isn't out Wednesday it should be THursday but will be on time for sure and will have DC for you!

Sorry to hear about your ER trip. I am still working on your pieces tonight and hope to have everything except the 2 page layout done and then have the next 2 days to do the layout pieces. DH was sick today so I couldn't do cutting for much of the day since he was sleeping in our bedroom.

That is fine with pictures- I can go either way since I can now use my phone for photos. I just figured it would be easier if you didn't have to open back up all the packages.

Rebecca

Sorry to hear about your ER trip. I am still working on your pieces tonight and hope to have everything except the 2 page layout done and then have the next 2 days to do the layout pieces. DH was sick today so I couldn't do cutting for much of the day since he was sleeping in our bedroom.

That is fine with pictures- I can go either way since I can now use my phone for photos. I just figured it would be easier if you didn't have to open back up all the packages.

Rebecca

Thanks! Yep...not having to open those bags will be a bit of a time saver for me! Thanks! I'll post what you send then so you don't have to do both!

Sheila, I'm so sorry to hear about your Granny :hug::hug::hug:

hope your goodies will bring you a bit of sunshine :goodvibes please don't worry about my stuff, take care of yourself and family first!

Erin, scary! hope you are feeling better today :hug:

Sheila so sorry for your loss :hug:

Erin take it easy! Glad to hear everything is okay :goodvibes

Rachal and Kristi DH forgot my box yesterday and this morning. So I'm having DD1 take it to the PO later this morning.

Thanks guys! Like I said, I felt a bit silly but they assured me that I made the right decision by going. So, better to be safe than sorry I guess. The odd part is that DH went through all the same tests a few weeks ago. His was all a terrible asthma attack in the end. But, we are on the right track now.

I can't wait to start seeing what everyone gets from this swap!!

Okay so DH didn't take the box to mail it because I didn't address it :confused3 I can't find Kristi's address in my PM box. Rachal or Kristi could you please PM me Kristi's address. Thanks :goodvibes

Cassey! OMGosh! I got my box of goodies today (no idea why it didn't come yesterday) and all I can say is WOW and THANK YOU! I love every single piece! The pages are absolutely gorgeous and I love the extra goodies you sent me. Thank you so much! I can't wait to use the pages and the incredible items!
Stephanie

I will post pictures a little bit later....I'm charging my camera battery.
Stephanie

Cassey! OMGosh! I got my box of goodies today (no idea why it didn't come yesterday) and all I can say is WOW and THANK YOU! I love every single piece! The pages are absolutely gorgeous and I love the extra goodies you sent me. Thank you so much! I can't wait to use the pages and the incredible items!
Stephanie

I will post pictures a little bit later....I'm charging my camera battery.
Stephanie

:yay: I checked DC last night and it was still reading that is was supposed to be delivered yesterday:confused3. So happy that you like everything! I am my own worst critic so I have been a little nervous.

Posting pictures of my amazing goodies!!
These pages are incredible! They will look amazing in my album!
P1140945-1.jpg

P1140946-1.jpg

P1140943-1.jpg

P1140944-1.jpg

I really was wanting some POP century items! I think they are adorable!
P1140941-1.jpg

P1140942-1.jpg

My extra goodies!
P1140940-1.jpg

P1140939-1.jpg

P1140938-1.jpg

P1140936-1.jpg

Photo Mats
P1140935.jpg

P1140934-1.jpg

P1140933-1.jpg

P1140932-1.jpg

P1140931-1.jpg

P1140930-1.jpg

The banners are my favorite! I love the Disney one! Both are amazing!
P1140929-1.jpg

everything is AMAZING!!!!! Cassey did a great job!! love all the pieces and the LO's are so cute!

:blush: Thank you!

Thanks to Rachal for hostessing this swap and thinking up the challenges. I really had fun with this!

Thanks ladies for all of your thoughts and prayers for me and my family. It's been a long, tough week, and the love and support of our friends has meant so much. :grouphug:

Great job, Cassie! I love them all!

Lisa, thank you so much for all my wonderful goodies!! They are amazing and I can't wait to use them! I'll get pictures posted this afternoon if I can get our internet to cooperate.

Erin, I hope you are feeling better!

Thanks ladies for all of your thoughts and prayers for me and my family. It's been a long, tough week, and the love and support of our friends has meant so much. :grouphug:

Great job, Cassie! I love them all!

Lisa, thank you so much for all my wonderful goodies!! They are amazing and I can't wait to use them! I'll get pictures posted this afternoon if I can get our internet to cooperate.

Erin, I hope you are feeling better!

:hug:

You are very welcome! happy you like everything :goodvibes

Cassey, I am postal as of a few hours ago. You should have it in a few days.
I am PM'ing the DC # right now.
Stephanie

Lisa, I've completed the p/p and the lo just needs to be glued down. Everything else is bagged and in the box with the icon swap pieces. I should be able to finish the lo tonight after Jaci's softball game. Tomorrow is a work day for me, so it will probably Friday before I'm postal. I'm still having issues uploading photos, but I'll post pics of my goodies asap. Can't wait to share all the great pieces I received with everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter