COMPLETE - Super Sports & More Progress Thread - CLOSED

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Thank you so much for playing.
Here is the thread with the instructions and element listing.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1842234
I will change the thread to show all the groups & make amounts

Please note the following check in dates:

June 20th
July 4th (need hear from you or your spots must be angeled)
July 25th Mail by date
I have your contact information {please send your disname, real name, mailing address, email address-even if we have swapped before}
CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE ON TIME ++
You have mailed
I have them :hippie:
I have mailed them
You have them
List of Players for Super Sports and More Swap
++123SA – [13] :hippie: holding for t'n't
++4ltlTinks – [5]
++AWM – [13]
++bearbear – [2]
++believen – [7]
++cococolamom – [2]
++DisneyIsTerrific –[10]
++hiclarke – [2]
++MazdaUK – [8] :hippie: save for t'n't
++MichellePooh – [4]
++MickeyTeacher – [4]
++Mickster – [7]
++missesdisney – [4]
++Partyof3 – [2]
++PrincessNancy96 –[1]
++SusieStone – [16]
++tiggermei – [2]
++Tinkerbean – [12]

For you to print out-your groups and amounts to make for each
123SA – [13] Backyard A6, Biking/manual7, Carnivals3, Hiking5, Museum7, Playground6, Soccer5, Swimming Beach5, Swimming Pool A6, Swimming Pool B6, Toys A6, Zoo A7, Zoo B4
4ltlTinks – [5] “Play Ball”6, Basketball2, Dance5, Swimming Pool C4, Zoo B4
AWM – [13] Backyard A6, Backyard B6, Biking/manual7, Camping7, County Fair4, Hiking5, Museum7, Scouting-Gir3l, Soccer5, Swimming Pool A6, Swimming Pool C4, Toys A7, Zoo A6
bearbear – [2] Backyard B6, Scouting-Girl3,
believen – [7] Camping7, Dance5, Museum7, Swimming Beach5, Swimming Pool A6, Toys A7, Zoo A6
cococolamom – [2] “Play Ball”6, Swimming Pool B6,
DisneyIsTerrific –[10] Backyard A6, Biking/manual7, Hiking5, Museum7, Playground6, Scouting-boy4, Soccer5, Swimming Pool B6, Toys A7, Zoo A6
hiclarke – [2] Dance5, Zoo B4
MazdaUK – [8] Backyard B6, Museum7, Playground6, Scouting-boy4, Swimming Beach5, Swimming Pool B6, Toys A7, Zoo A6
MichellePooh – [4] Backyard B6, Playground6, Swimming/Pool B6, Toys A7
MickeyTeacher – [4] Backyard A6, Backyard B6, Swimming Pool A6, Swimming Pool C4,
Mickster – [7] Backyard A6, Biking/manual7, Camping7, Hiking5, Scouting-boy4, Soccer5, Swimming Pool A6,
missesdisney – [4] “Play Ball”6, Biking/manua7l, Camping7, Swimming Pool A6,
Partyof3 – [2] Camping7, “Play Ball”6
PrincessNancy96 –[1] County Fair4,
SusieStone – [16] Backyard A6, “Play Ball”6, Basketball2, Biking/manual7, Camping7, County Fair4, Carnival3, Hiking5, Museum7, Playground6, Soccer5, Scouting-boy4, Swimming Beach5, Swimming/Pool B6, Toys A7, Zoo A6
tiggermei – [2]Dance5, Scouting-girl3
Tinkerbean – [12] BackyardB6, “Play Ball”6, Biking/manual7, Camping7, County Fair4, Carnivals3, Dance5, Museum7, Playground6, Swimming Beach5, Swimming Pool B6, Zoo B6

click for slide show of items already here:

Um...I think I have way too many groups? Who let that happen? LOL! Just kidding. I have 7 groups and they are correct. :) Thanks!

Well, when you are the hostess shipping is free! Think about all the money you are saving. :rotfl2:

Welcome.
I do this for myself when I print out the instructions for other swaps. Thought with all the groups we are in, this would help us all.

:earseek: And I thought I was being restrained. Oh well!:rolleyes1 PM sent

mine's good. thanks for all this work you have done already! this will be fun!:thumbsup2

My groups are all correct...the number should say 5 rather than 4 though.

Thanks for combining the "Play Ball" group!

Many thanks to New England Eeyore for getting me into this swap! :worship: I had completely forgotten about it! I just got back a couple of hours ago (awesome trip!!), but just wanted to let you know that I'm thrilled to be in the swap! I obviously haven't thought too much about topics yet (need to shop first!), but I think I might do sprinklers for Backyard Fun. Also, if you need an angel for the toys group, I would love to do a "Boys and their toys" type of theme.

Thanks for hosting, AWM!

i cant wait to hear about your trip michelle!!! can i just say how nice it was of NEE to ask for a spot for you. it's nice to be thought of huh?:thumbsup2

I haven't started on any of this yet...11 groups huh?
S-gigglehand.gif
tee hee - how did that happen?

It's going to be a busy summer
scrapbooksmiley.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter