computers in HRH

silverspark

LSU TIGERS
do they have computers or computer access in the HRH or anywhere in the parks for that matter??

i am trying to figure out what i'll do if i max out my memory stick for my digital camera when i go on vacation...:confused:

Please post if you find an answer to that one. We tried unsuccessfully to do the same thing in July. We even tried the business center at RPR. They were unable to help us. We were also directed to a "photo store" in US......turned out to be just a facade front on a souvenier shop! Someone has also suggested we drive out and visit Walmart or something on I-4. We never got around to doing that. BTW, we came away with over 400 pictures on our memory stick! Something about setting the resolution to expand storage.....didn't really seem to affect the quality of the pictures. I have since been able to upload them at home and make a cd plus print out all the ones I could get away with!

I believe we had connections for our computers in our rooms at HRH last year. I don't remember that the access was very fast, but worked. Also, you may want to purchase some smart cards for your camera as back-ups. That would give you the add'l storage and another means of taking/saving pictures if anything happened to your memory stick.
Of course, the best way to confirm the computer use/connections would be to call the hotel directly. Good Luck and Have a Great Trip!

All we had at rpr was a keyboard that connected to the tv for $9.95 per day. Did the computers at HRH cost that much to use?

I was told there was a business center at HRH where I could get computer access and even print something. I was inquiring because of the new on-line check in at Southwest. When I inquired about the fee, she transfered me to the business center, but no one answered so I just hung up.

As for your memory card - I have a 128 size and I can take over 140 pictures on the highest setting. I also carry a couple 16 size just to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter