Conceirge Service

gator287

Mouseketeer
Hi to all, What is included in the Catgory 2 conceirge service? Also what is included in the Wet Bar in Cat 2 roms?

Thanks
Suzy :)

Here is our experience. I had posted this before and would have directed you to that post but the "search" function has been disabled.

We had the Cat. 2 for our 5/18 7-day Eastern last year. As far as amenities, you do get priority boarding, your concierge team (our team was Christine and Thierry) will make any reservations you desire: Palo, spa, etc. We found out from our prior cruise that Concierge only receives a select number of reservations. They may not have the date and/or time you desire. We found it easier to book our own reservations. There is a "meet and greet" with your concierge team during the first afternoon. We did not attend because, as I mentioned, we made our own reservations. When Christina called us later in the afternoon she actually sounded disappointed that we didn't have them do it. You are invited to a "concierge only" Sail-away party when you leave St. Thomas with complimentary drinks and appetizers. If you are in Cat. 1 or 2 you receive complimentary sodas and bottled water -- no need to purchase those refillable mugs. You receive a different treat each day: the famous cheese and crackers, chocolate chip cookies, strawberries dipped in chocolate and petit fours, fruit tray, etc. You are able to order room service from any of the four restaurants and are able to order full breakfast with the exception of the last day. Regular staterooms may only order Continental Breakfasts. We also got a couple of sheets of personalized stationery. Our 3 boys each received arcade cards ($10 each) two times during the cruise. Our oldest ds had access to many in Common Ground so he gave a couple to his cousin. There is a video player and you are given a list of CDs and videos that are available to watch if you choose. Concierge team will stop by daily to inquire whether you need or want anything. You get daily phone messages as well. We received a booked entitled "DISNEY MAGIC - The Launching of a Dream." Great book!! I can't think of anything else at the moment. The Cat. 2 suite itself is reason enough to book. Concierge is just an added treat.

As far as what is included in the wet bar -- the answer is nothing. Maybe this has changed but I do not know. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter