Concierge Level Resorts with W/C Acces.?

steffali

DIS Veteran
Does any one know what resorts have Concierge Level rooms with Wheelchair access.??????? I need a room with a roll in shower.
Thanks for any info.

I believe they all have a few Concierge level rooms with roll-in showers. I believe Animal Kingdom Lodge has the most tho (being the most recently built -and having the highest percentage of HC rooms). I would expect that you should make your initial reservation, then contact Special Services to lock-in the room with roll-in shower.

Good luck, and have a great trip!

Nope, the Polynesian doesn't have any rooms in the concierge building that are accessible.

Apparently there is one in the all suites building, Tonga. I don't know if it has a rollin shower though.

Thanks for the info! We are trying to decide between BWI or POLY so far, we want to stay where we will all have the most fun for a very well needed trip

Thanks BCV23 I am sorry to hear that about the Poly :sad1: we REALLY wanted to stay at that resort but having a roll in shower is #1 Priority. Does anyone know about the BWI CL ??????

We too wish there was an accessible room in Hawaii. In fact we thought they were being added with the recent renovations there and were disappointed when that didn't happen.

But don't discount the regular accessible rooms at the Polyneaisn too quickly. They are huge rooms and have a beautiful and quiet view. There is a parking lot right by the building and Rapa Nui is very close to the TTC which makes it very easy to catch the monorail to Epcot or the ferry/express monorail to the MK. And for the difference in price you could order a lot of special treats or room service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter