Concierge

TimB21

Earning My Ears
The cabin we wanted comes with concierge but we're not sure what this means. I think I read somewhere that its easier to book stuff, how about checking in, checking out or anything else?

Can anyone help fill us in on this?

Thanks! :jester:

-=Tim=-

Tim, We just had concierge with the suite that we booked. We got special treats in our room everyday. All 3 kids got arcade cards to spend. When 1st boarding the ship, we got to skip the line and board the ship first. We were actually the 3rd family to board. We got the best times for the spa and Palo. And when we had to get a tender to go to Grand Cayman, we did not have to stand in line to get a tender ticket, we just got put in the front of the line to get off the ship. It was all VERY nice. On our last night, they laid on our bed a limited edition picture to have framed. Very cute. You also get soda in your refrigeator. I also think that they gave us the best tables in the dining rooms. Right by the windows so we could watch the water go by.
I hope this helps.

Jennifer

I have also heard that you can have the ships photographer come up to your suite and take a nice family protrait. I think that is a great benefit! What a souvenier that would make....:D

While the concierge service is a nice plus, the real reason to book a concierge suite is the suite itself. The extra space, the decor,
the very large verandah etc. make a vacation that is already amazing even more special in one of these suites.

There's a complete report on concierge service and a CAT 3 stateroom on my website--click the link in my sig below.

You'll LOVE it!

Anne

Thanks everyone! Anne I'll check out your site tomorrow. :)

How does the pre-planner work? Will I get a number to call?

-=Tim=-

I just wanted to add that our all our ressies were done in one meeting upon boarding in one of the lounges. And during the duration of our trip, I called upon concierge many times. I also wrote a trip report for 4/24 - Wonder just look for me!

We loved the space more than anything. You will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter