Confess your Disney sins!

Oh man, I never thought I'd admit any of this. :eek:

1-Last year, my first arriving day to WDW was delayed by a late start on our drive up...When we arrived we went to Magic Kingdom. (always my first stop...love it!) It was after 7 and already getting dark, we went on POTC, Peter Pan, saw Wishes, and left....

...and never went back. :sad2:
Nope, not once on that trip did I manage to drag my family back to Mk!

2-I really don't like the chocolate-dipped nutty bannanas....blech, peanuts!

3-I never liked the Tiki Room, old or new!

4-I like the remade version of Return of the Jedi! Down with the old Ewok music!...Oh wait...heheh, Disney sins only...oops!:rotfl:

I thought that the DoleWhip was only 'OK'

I wasnt that impressed with Spectro, hey its still just a parade?

I get all goofy meeting the characters, reverting to my six year old self.

I didnt really like the POC ride. when did they take out the drops? Am I just imagining that there used to be some thrill on this ride or has the Paris disney version tainted it for me forever?

MK is not my favorite disney park.

I love Epcot!

I think the County Bears Movie is far better than the The CBJamboree...that to me is the worst thing i have ever sat thru....

I dont like POTC...ride or Movies....or anything to do with THE MUPPETTS....Id rather see FRAGGLES...

I thought Tarzan Rocks was much better than Nemo....

and one of my favorite rides is THE BLUE LINE...I love in the middle of the day just to hop on it and ride a few times just to take a breather....

i guess some of these are are opinions not sins....
oh well...

I know.........I'm going straight to Disney hell......but I must confess:

1) I once reused a refillable mug on a different trip than the one I bought it for.

2) My child turned 3 a week before my trip and I snuck him in as 2.

Here's the kicker:
3) I slept that same child in my room at ASMov as a 5th person.

Go ahead............hold me personally responsible for the ticket increase that is taking place tomorrow.........I can take it!!!!!!!!:cool2:

I put dd's thick soled sandals on for our AK day. She just happened to measure up for EE! Imagine that! :rolleyes1

Ok....here's my confession....I....I can't say it, it's too bad!
*shuffles feet*...I....I....I am annoyed by Mickey and Minnie Mouse to no end...them and their "Holier than thou" attitude :sad2:

I can spend hours at a time relaxing in a rocking chair at Tom Sawyer Island and consider that a fantastic day at the Magic Kingdom.

Turkey Legs make me gag!

I saw a woman trip on the side walk and take a really bad fall at MK once and had to fake a coughing fit to hide my fit of giggles...she was ok, though, thank god.

I have asked the infamous "at what time is the 3 o clock parade" question, just to see how the cast member would react. (She actually passed with flying colors, was very polite and gave the management-approved "....the parade will pass this location around 3:10" answer :thumbsup2 )

I enjoy It's a small world!

I don't "get" the pin-sharks!!! :confused3

I smuggle my Epcot Margaritas into the MK on a regular basis! Not becaue I want to break the rules, but because it's our routine to get a Margarita on the way out before heading to the MK!!

I often don't know what the abbreviations on here mean :goodvibes

Also: On my last trip I had claimed my favorite spot for the parade (I actually marked that spot with my initials :rolleyes1 ) about an hour in advance, and five minutes before the parade is about to start, a family of 5 invades my space and crams me in left and right.
Their 4 year-old ADORABLE son proceeds to run back and forth, reciting (or screaming, actually) a song he must have learnt in kindergarten recently, over and over again, all the while tugging on the rope and hitting my hip several times. I started fantasizing about holding out my elbow for the boy to conveniently run into. Thank god the parade started that very second, otherwise I might have done it :guilty:

I feel better now!!

I think the County Bears Movie is far better than the The CBJamboree...that to me is the worst thing i have ever sat thru....

I dont like POTC...ride or Movies....or anything to do with THE MUPPETTS....Id rather see FRAGGLES...

I thought Tarzan Rocks was much better than Nemo....

and one of my favorite rides is THE BLUE LINE...I love in the middle of the day just to hop on it and ride a few times just to take a breather....

i guess some of these are are opinions not sins....
oh well...

:cheer2: :hug: I miss Tarzan Rocks....

I don't like Nemo AT ALL!

I use the mugs multiple times instead of buying a new one

I've never had a dole whip

I hate Test track

I have only planned 2 trips out of the 12 that we've been on :scared1:

It feels good to get that off my chest

The last two times we went we never went to Epcot. Thought the kids were to little. We are going this time.

My ds was 7 our last trip and he sometimes rode in a stroller. Sometimes we even made him because he walks to slow and daddles as we call it. He will be 9 this trip and I promise he will not be in stroller. He is in for a rude awakening.

My six year old dd could care less about the princesses. But I booked the Storybook Princess lunch for myself this next time. I am getting my pic with the Princesses!!

I hated the Turkey Legs.

Hate Tea Cups at MK and the TOT at MGM.

My sin of all sins and you guys said this was flame free! I bought sports tickets twice when I wasn't going to the sporting event. :scared1: They were really cheap though!!!! One time it was for an inline Marathon and the registration was like really cheap. So we figured if they questioned us one of would just register. But neither one of us owns inline skates. :rotfl: Let me clarify that I was a good girl for my Dec trip and have already booked my package including tickets.

Oh I guess I do have one more. This Dec will be my dk's third trip and I hae taken them out of school every time. My dad was a teacher and he always made us go in July. I said never again will I go during the crowds or the heat!

Last time we went both my kids got very sick. We had both of them at the parks at one time or another not knowing they were sick. I had taken dd to the Dr. down there and they said she should be better and fine to go and we took a two day break. She was fever free. Well lets just say buy the end of the week both my kids were sick. Poor ds rode TOT AND RNR and then had to go back to the hotel with grandma. He thougth it was the rides but he was really sick. Let me clarify if I had known I would have never brought my kids into the parks. It was a very strange virus they would be fine one minute and shoot up a fever and puking the next. Well I certainly paid for it when they both on our day of check out had to hold on to trash cans in the car. It was horrible!!! They had never been that sick in there lives. I am a little scared about our next trip. Probably be the germophobic mom.

Some of my sins are way worse then others:eek:

bcarson- That reminds me, I have no prob taking the kids out of school. In fact, last year they missed the first few days of school, at a new school! That, however, was only because we moved over the summer and had the trip booked before we knew we were moving. I suppose I could have cancelled it, but, nah...

while we are confessing,
we are returning this year, and DH agreed to go if there was enough to do and see and such and since he did two days at MK with me last year, both our first times, we are going to
go to the other places[you know, without nameing names , the other parks in the orlando area] for a couple of days
and I just wanted to tell you right now we are doing some disney days and .....we may not do MK
;) ;) little does he know, I am kinda....( well, I am seriously...):rolleyes1 planning NEXT year and a couple of
MK days :lmao: :surfweb: :rotfl2:
okay, confession over, time for a cadbury egg!:dance3:

I'm really glad that you brought that up. My 3 day stay at one of those other parks in Orlando has been wearing on my conscience. I feel like I cheated on Walt Disney World. The bad part is that I really liked the resort at the other park and would probably stay there again. Am I a a bad person?

I know.........I'm going straight to Disney hell......but I must confess:

1) I once reused a refillable mug on a different trip than the one I bought it for.

2) My child turned 3 a week before my trip and I snuck him in as 2.

Here's the kicker:
3) I slept that same child in my room at ASMov as a 5th person.

Go ahead............hold me personally responsible for the ticket increase that is taking place tomorrow.........I can take it!!!!!!!!:cool2:

I have done ALL of those things. :rolleyes1

- We lied and told Disney that DD 9 will be 10 on our trip this September (she turns 10 in November) so that she doesn't have to eat crappy kids CS meals. It's only costing us a little extra since we're only buying one day tickets (already have APs).

- I lie to my family about how much I dislike Stitch just so I can get a few minutes to myself. (I ride the TTA instead- sometimes I sit out Buzz, too.) I also will pretend I'm more tired than I am on our afternoon breaks to get a little time off.

- We used DD's credits as Adult credits on the dining plan before they were unpooled. And felt no shame about it.

- Count me in the "not loving a parade" crowd.

I've been to Disneyland/world 5 times, and never been on Dumbo. :scared1:

We use our mugs from our first trip to POR every time we stay at POR.

Also, when we rented Mouseboats at Ft. Wilderness, I lied and said I was 15, since I was 14 at the time and you had to be 15 to drive by yourself. :eek:

Let's see ..... I don't like AK. I never had any desire to visit that park but did a couple years ago because our DD wanted to ride Kali River Rapids. I did not enjoy the park at all and will most likely never visit it again. There I said it.

But, my worst Disney confession? I kidnapped a towel animal. I think it's a bird.

IMG_1072.jpg

my disney sins :sad2:

- I have never had a dole whip (and worse, i have no clue what it is!)
- I had a turkey leg once and would never eat another one
- I don't really care for parades
- I have never made rope drop (even though we always get to the park early, we miss it by 15 or so minutes)
- I promised my fiancee that on our honeymoon in Sep I will relax more, but that probably won't happen. (that is why he agreed to go back to Disney to begin with, :cool1: )
- I also feel a little guilty for not taking my DD to Disney in September when we go for our honeymoon, but...not guilty enough to take her :rotfl2:

Ok my sins....

1. I have used my mug more than the trip that it was purchased on

2. I've taken flash pictures on Pirates

3. I went on a solo trip June of 06 and no one knew I went solo except for my family. I lied to my work and friends about it, saying I was going with a cousin. They just wouldnt understand taking a solo trip.

Im sure there are more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter