Confused about Park Hopper purchase

Lebestiole

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

For our upcoming trip in October we got the 3 day option tickets. But no Park Hopper. We usually buy the whole thing, but for some reason we didn't this time and now I'm worried that we'll have to buy a park hopper for each day. Or can you buy one with a 3 day option?! Am I being silly?! I feel ignorant. LOL.

Thank you!

When you upgrade to park hopper it is for the length of trip. You'll pay the $40 per a ticket and it will cover all 3 days.

The first day you're there, just stop by the ticket booths on your way across to the other park or your way out for a break, and upgrade your tickets. It costs $40 per ticket no matter how many days you have-- 2 or 5, doesn't matter. The $40 covers all your days. You can upgrade them any time during your trip, no need to wait there at the booths first thing in the morning, if you're trying to make it to rope drop the first day.

I'm doing this myself next week; I started out thinking that we could do one park per day, so that's the tickets I bought... but I just can't help hopping! So, upgrade it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter