Confused.....what is the differnece between Comfort Suites and Days Suites...??

violet13

Mouseketeer
I take it these are 2 different places on West Irlo Mem. Highway??? Is one better than the other....one better priced than the other? I seen somewhere that Comfort has there pool open 24 hours a day, does Days Also? If you've stayed at either place, please list your feedback and recommendations.....we are a family of 6 (4 kids), gotta stay at a "Suite" hotel for sure. Thank you. CAn I ask specifically for a balcony facing the swimming pool???

Two different places. We stayed at Days suites a couple of years ago and hated it. The place is very old and run down. There are no balcomies here. Just my opinion.

Cause I heard this one is fairly new, this is the suite we are planning to go to accually, could always change our minds before April. I have pictures of this Suite from the internet, it shows balconies, and supposably has 3 outdoor pools. Are you sure this was the same suite you went too? Thanks

The Days Suites and Days Inn have been there for years. I was there a few years back and it was very run down. I wouldn't go back. In that same area is a Comfort Suites that just 2 years old and very clean and nice. The Quality Suites in that same area was very nice , moved here after the Days Inn was gross, but that was 3 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter