Congratulations Corey. Now get ready for the Buckeyes!

CastawayJP

DIS Veteran
I know how hard the last couple of weeks must have been for youand all LSU fans out there hoping that you all could get back into the championship game! All of us Buckeyes were going through the same thing! Just over a month to go till the big game! :thumbsup2

Another Buckeye fan here! Grew up in Ohio and went to school at Youngstown State during the Tressel years! I'm looking forward to a great game; even though LSU will have some home cookin'...:)

My apologies to those Mizzou and Georgia fans out there who I thought really got the short end of the stick. Since Georgia was number 4 in the BCS before the weekend and somehow dropped to number 5 after the weekend I kind of understand their frustration. Remember, winning your conference championship is not a requirement.

What a weekend!! The stars really aligned for both LSU and Ohio State. I still can’t believe it.

To the fans of teams that were so close, I can say that a punching bag in the garage really helps with the frustration. I had to invest in one after we lost to Kentucky and it came in real handy last week after Arkansas.

Geaux Tigers!!

GO BUCKS!!! What a way to back door it for both...LOL :cheer2:

We will see who wins Corey *****y ...:cool1:

My son Mason says hey! you need so buckeye stuff...LOL and he enjoyes listening to everyone on the podcast.

What a weekend!! The stars really aligned for both LSU and Ohio State. I still can’t believe it.

To the fans of teams that were so close, I can say that a punching bag in the garage really helps with the frustration. I had to invest in one after we lost to Kentucky and it came in real handy last week after Arkansas.

Geaux Tigers!!

Hey Corey . . . hope you liked the Buckeye hat I wore to the Podcast meet!

Couldn't resist!

Hey Corey . . . hope you liked the Buckeye hat I wore to the Podcast meet!

Couldn't resist!

Loved the hat! :rolleyes: Thanks for inspiring me to put the LSU logo back in my sig.

I think the tag fairy needs to do some purple and gold decorating on this thread. ;)

Hey Corey = it was nice to meet you however briefly at the Podcast meet. Darned that Pete and his monopolizing of the conversation :)

Knox

Another Buckeye fan here! Grew up in Ohio and went to school at Youngstown State during the Tressel years! I'm looking forward to a great game; even though LSU will have some home cookin'...:)

My apologies to those Mizzou and Georgia fans out there who I thought really got the short end of the stick. Since Georgia was number 4 in the BCS before the weekend and somehow dropped to number 5 after the weekend I kind of understand their frustration. Remember, winning your conference championship is not a requirement.

I still live in Ohio, Columbus, but I went to YSU too. Grew up in Campbell.

I can't believe I found more Buckeye fans!!!:woohoo:

I grew up in Columbus, Ohio. Joined the Air Force out of high school and them married another AF member and have been following his careeer around for 20 years. So it is hard to find Buckeye fans around, not many here in Maryland.

Calling in sick the day after the big game. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter