connecting staterooms and life boat drills

ohiominnie

<font color=teal>It's interesting when you google
Hey all. I'm sure someone here knows the answer....

This November we'll be travelling with my parents. We have connecting staterooms each sleeping 3. Because of that, one of our kids is officially listed in grandma and grandpa's stateroom (which is where he'll end up being most of the time as they are all early to bed kinda people!) :)

The question is....will both cabins be going to the same assembly station for the life boat drill?? I'm hoping we all do, that way grandma and grandpa don't have to deal with our son in such an unfamiliar situation (my parents first cruise)

So will we all go to the same station?

Thanks in advance!

Since you are in connecting staterooms I assume you will be at the same assembly drill. These are lined up by stateroom and since they set up connecting rooms for familes I would think they would make sure that they are at the same lifeboat station. As soon as you get to your room you can tell your assembly station by looking at the letter on your lifevest (which can be found in the closet).

Originally posted by WDWLVR
as you get to your room you can tell your assembly station by looking at the letter on your lifevest (which can be found in the closet).

Thanks!

I recently sailed on the Wonder and was preparing for the life boat drill. Our station was "L" but as I was getting the life vests out, I assumed the "L" was for "large." I kept digging through the vests looking for a "M" as I didn't want to be seen wearing a large life vest!! My dh got a good laugh out of that!!! And still continues to laugh about it as he tells other people! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter