Connections Meal Vouchers-What should I do with Extras?

Tink10

Always Lurking
I recently went to WDW and came home with 4 unused Connections Counter Service Meal Vouchers.....Does anyone have any idea what I can do with these? They expire May 2001 and I won't be going back........ANY help would be appreciated!:jester:

I'll buy them from you! My email info is in my profile. Just email me and we can make arrangements.

Thanks so much!

I am unable to email you through your profile, so, I sent you a private message with my email....I look forward to hearing from you!:)

What are these? Do you have a website on where to purchase of are these part of a magic plan???

We leave to go to wdw and would be interested in purchasing them but need more information!!! anyone ??? exp. dates, what they are good on and where etc.

I would love to be given and or purchase your unused vouchers. I am am single mom and will be in WDW for 7 nights with two 15yr. old girls.. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Just email me and we can "talk" out details...Thanks in advance....debbi XXOO
debt52@mediaone.net

Hi there,
I just purchased some meal tix from connections. Apprehencively, I might add. How did they work out? I cut it close on my puchase and may not get them in time but they said I could return them. So maybe the unused ones can be returned. JUst a thought. If anyone has any they'd like to sell, I'm a willing participant. Happy Turkey day Debbie =:>)

If anybody has any they would like to unload...we have a trip planned in January and I would be interested in purchasing them.
Liz:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I need one more breakfast voucher and could use a couple of quick and casuals if anyone has any extras they want to sell or give away before April 2002. Thanks in advance! Just pm me and I'll reply! :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:pinkbounc :pinkbounce :pinkbounce :pinkbounce
This is how I feel!!! Leaving in the AM and I can't even think about sleeping!!! On to warmer weather!!!! Thanks for all your input. Just wish I had found this site months earlier. I'll try to get some sleep now...RRRIGHT!!!! Debbie =:>)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter