Connections thru Coolsavings: Who has received info ?

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
This is getting really annoying! I joined online thru coolsavings.com on 2/17 and I have yet to receive anything! Nothing by snail mail or email. I have called Connections twice--on Tuesday and today and they have nothing in their system so they cannot give me a # so that I can get into the Connections website to check out all the available stuff. So I ask the salesperson WHEN my membership will begin because if my 30 day trial period began the day I signed up on 2/17 then this stinks!! She insists my membership begins the day I receive my information packet in the mail. Huh? How will they know when that is? Does that make any sense?

So, I know there are others that joined thru coolsavings, have you received your packet or gotten anywhere by calling Connections. I'm wondering if I should just sign up again directly thru Connections123.com.... My trip isn't til June so it's not like I need the stuff immediately, but come on tell me something!

Carla

I joined through coolsavings.com and it took ten days for me to receive the information in the mail. By the ninth day, though, I couldn't stand it and asked them to look up the information and give me the membership number so I could order my tickets. I wouldn't trust the 30 days from the date you receive it, though, because I've seen other posts where they've indicated that it's 30 days from the date of joining, no matter when you get your materials. I'd try calling again and ask to speak to a supervisor if they still can't give you a membership number. It's been over ten days - they should have something.

i also joined connections thru coolsavings.com on the same day. i called connections after not hearing anything for a week. got my info in the mail within the next few days after calling. now...today....they have sent me another packet with info. i would say something is amiss.

debbie

I joined through MyPoints and received my information pack within 10 days...I love it...I was going to cancel, but decided to keep it and get vouchers for our May trip! :)

FYI --- I had to ask Connections to send out a membership package after not receiving one. When I got it -- I noticed that the $25 gift card that CoolSavings offers has this process -- in your membership material you receive a post card which you fill out. 5-7 days after they receive the postcard back, they will send something else where you then choose your gift card location. Basically they extend this thing so long that it goes past your 30 day trial period, so the only way you get it is if you keep the membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter