Connections--who or what is it??

I have posted alot about Connections on these boards..that u may want to look up
I am a connections member, I paid 1.00 for a 30 day trial (which I am still in)
the very first day I joined was July 21, and I got my acct # immediately, the next
morning, I went to the site,logged in and purchased the following:
2-5 day park hopper plus passes @235.66 ea.
2-2 day Universal Escape passes which include city walk for $76.55 each
6-10.50 food vouchers for lunch or dinner at a WDW resort or park resteraunt

I received all of the park passes in exactly 2 days. The food vouchers they
had a problem with and I just received those about a week or so ago.
The prices above INCLUDED tax and shipping was free.
I posted everything about the food vouchers in other posts, search under Hulabird
and you should find them

Hope this helps

Connections: http://www.connections123.com
(note: I joined through mypoints.com and also earned reward points by joining through
their link.)

Hulabird:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ONLY 12 Days to go til WDW/CBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carib01a.gif

I joined several months ago. None of the Disney prices were a big deal for me because I buy annual passes using my DC card discount but I stayed because I buy tons of gift cards for Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Yes there are plenty of other restaurants but these are staples of my diet! LOL Anyway, I've saved enough by buying these giftcards to pay for my membership easily. I also got the free coupons for the zoos and have given them to many of my friends going on vacation. If I had an AMC theatre in my town I could really kick butt!!!!

Cheryl :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter