Contact Number for Theme Park Guest Services?

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
I have a question regarding upgrading a pass purchased with airmiles to an AP....there seems to be alot of confusion as to whether this can be done.

Does anyone know the number for me to call or the best place for me to email and get my question answered?

When I called this number all I got was automated information...Is there a number that will give me a live person? Or perhaps even better an email address so I have my response in writing?

You can reach a live person at Guest Relations (407-824-2222) who should be able to help you out.

Just be aware that they may tell you they cannot answer your question until you are at WDW and they can scan the ticket to see what is encoded onto it. Disney has many different deals with other companies and they are not all the same.

You can also reach a live person at 407-WDISNEY. It begins automated and then you get a person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter