Contemporary Castle View

tinkabella627

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures of the castle view rooms in the CR... WITHOUT the zoom on? I am thinking of staying here but if the castle looks so small then it really won't be worth the extra money. I know a lot of people have crazy amazing zooms on your cameras (and geesh I wish I knew how to use cameras that do that) but I really want to see a nonzoomed "real" pic of the castle from the contemporary room.

TIA

Here is a picture of room 4729. We had a MK view and we were on the far side of the resort in relation to MK. Also keep in mind that the camera makes it look further away then it really is. IMHO it was definately worth it!!!

IMG_1007.jpg

Here's my unzoomed pic. The castle looks kind of small in the pic, but I completely agree with NJ2Boardwalk. It definitely feels closer in person!

328.jpg

oh thankyou for posting all those (Especially the comparison from Poly). I definitely will pay for that then. I was worried it was going to be so tiny (like the Poly... that view I really wouldnt pay for).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter