Contemporary King Bed Question

Jmanenforcer

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have a upcoming stay at the contemporary in a "Standard Room - King Bed - Club Level". (which I understand as being floor 14.) There is literally zero info on this room online! The description says views of MK or the lake, but according to touring plans there are only two of these rooms which only face MK. Wanting to see if anyone has stayed in such recently or has any idea about that? Thanks!

Hello, I have a upcoming stay at the contemporary in a "Standard Room - King Bed - Club Level". (which I understand as being floor 14.) There is literally zero info on this room online! The description says views of MK or the lake, but according to touring plans there are only two of these rooms which only face MK. Wanting to see if anyone has stayed in such recently or has any idea about that? Thanks!

There are two rooms in that category, 4911 & 4912, both on the 14th floor just to the "right" of the Tower Club lounge, both are Theme Park View. Like the rest of the rooms in the tower, they were recently renovated (reopened around 10/1/2021)... so be careful with old pics floating around the Internet (even Disney's site shows an image from two renovations ago for that room category).

Some pics of 4911 from earlier this year: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63814129

4912 is basically the same room but the bathroom has a different layout.

Hope that helps.

BTW, :welcome:to the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter