CONTEST THREAD UPDATE-NEW CONTESTS 7-7

Anyone know if the Kingdom Magic Travel contest is open to Canadians?? I can't seem to find contest rules & regulations anywhere?

:bounce:

Am I the only one who can't get into the Blue Light Special promo page? I even tried finding a link from Blue Light's home page. Either I overlooked it or it's not there. Anyone know if this contest is still open?

for the blue light one, go to the home page, then at the lower right side of the home page is a jurassic park dinosaur in a box with some other things, click in that i think it says sweepstakes and it will take you to the entry page. hope this makes sense.
dana

For all of our excellent cooks, Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crusts is having a recipe contest for recipes using their pizza crust. These may be dinner or dessert recipes. Grand prize is trip for four to Disney World and $5000. $2500 of this is for you and $2500 for your favorite charity.

Go to this website for more details and entry form. www.mamamarys.com/pizzacontest.html

Okay, now that I have this on the appropriate thread, I will go delete my other post. ( At least I will if I can figure out how.)

Is anyone else having a problem getting question # 7 to load on the Kingdom Magic Travel website? We just got back in to town and I can not get past the rules page to get the question. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thanks Falls1. My computer has been acting strange but I had no problem getting the question this a.m. You all are very helpful here. I'm new to the board but it is great to see how nice everyone is. Have a great day.

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.asp?page=60200&bhcd2=999872357

The Golf Around The World Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) begins on August 15, 2001 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 15, 2001 at 11:59:59 p.m. You can only register and enter the Sweepstakes under one (1) password, one (1) email address, and confirmation that you have agreed to the terms and conditions for using the Web Site. Entries must be received by September 15, 2001 on 11:59:59 p.m. Limit one (1) entry per person/day. Bonus Entries: You can receive ten (10) additional entries into the Sweepstakes for each non-registered person you refer that registers (designating your email address as the referrer; only one (1) referrer can be designated per registration) and enters the Sweepstakes by 11:59:59 p.m. on September 15, 2001 (Bonus Entry).

One (1) Prize: Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Orlando, Florida (Trip). Trip consists of round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and guest from a major commercial airport near the winner’s residence to a commercial airport in Orlando, Florida (air transportation provided only if winner resides more than 100 miles from Orlando); six (6) days/five (5) nights standard accommodations at a Walt Disney World® Resort (one room/double occupancy) (Resort); ground transportation to Resort from airport in Orlando and to airport in Orlando from Resort; two (2) Clubhouse Badges for the 2001 National Car Rental Golf Classic weekend (October 18-21, 2001); one (1) round of golf for winner and guest at any Walt Disney World® golf course for four (4) consecutive days of Trip; and two (2) four (4) day Park Hopper tickets for general admission to any of the Walt Disney World® theme parks (including Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney-MGM Studios) (Approximate Retail Value $3,520). Trip must be taken by March 31, 2002 or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected

http://ecityoftravel.com/fiveforfive/contest.html

Prizes: One grand prize will be awarded, which includes round-trip coach-airfare for two people on Delta Express or Delta from an airport served by Delta nearest winner's home to one of five Florida destinations, together with six days Alamo car rental and five nights accommodations at a select hotel: Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood (Marriott Harbor Beach Resort), Ft. Myers (Sundial Beach Resort), Orlando (Renaissance Orlando Resort @ Sea World), Tampa/St. Petersburg (Tradewinds Sirata Beach) or West Palm Beach (Ritz Carlton). Air transportation is subject to availability and must be used between October 2001 and October 2002. The promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. on August 27, 2001 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on October 1, 2001

Limit one entry per household

http://my.travel.discovery.com/MyDiscovery/Sweepstakes.html?sweepsid=20&joinsource=33&c=11

The Travel Channel "World's Best Escapes" Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on March 15, 2001 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2001

Grand Prize - (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the "World's Best Escape" vacation for two to the destination of winner's choice anywhere in the world. Prize consists of round-trip coach air travel from major commercial airport closest to winner's residence, up to 7 days/6 nights double room hotel accommodations, ground transportation and $2,000 spending money. Expenses not specified are winner's responsibility. Approximate retail value ("ARV") may not exceed $20,000.

First Prizes - One winner from each participating cable system will be selected from among the entries submitted within the viewing area of each participating local cable system and will each receive 50,000 miles in the American Airlines® AAdvantage® program. AAdvantage® miles are valid for award travel or upgrades.

May enter daily

for the eCity/Delta Express contest are

1.How many cities does Delta Express fly? 20

2.How many passengers can a DE737 accommodate? 119

3.Under what website is is Flydlx.com hosted? Delta.com

4.Does Delta Express serve beverages? yes

5.To how many Fl cities does DeltaExpress fly? 5

Good Luck

Mal

Thanks starwwood for your great contests and precise info!It really helps to know the rules and entry ops.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter