Controversial topics board open yet?

rotlex

Is it summer yet?
Just wondering if the controversial topics board is "live"? I requested access back when you could first do so and never heard anything back. If I try to gain access again, it says you can only have one submission or something. I think I meet the criteria as I have quite a few posts over the past like 17 years. Just wondering if it is even up and running yet, and what further might be needed to gain access?

Thanks.

Yes, has been operating for several weeks. You have to request access to that area to be able to view and/or post there.

Yes, has been operating for several weeks. You have to request access to that area to be able to view and/or post there.
Thanks - I did request access quite a few weeks ago but never received it. (why I was wondering if it is active yet). If you try more than once it tells you that you already requested it, lol.

I do see it in the forum list but it is listed as private\no messages etc. Hoping that @WebmasterCorey sees this post, as someone mentioned above, and can complete the request.

As I said earlier, there is NO notification that you've been "accepted". Simply click on the subforum title and see if it lets you in.

If not, pm or tag @WebmasterCorey.
Hey @WebmasterCorey

I have requested access to the controversial topics board a couple of times but I am getting this message when attempting to access:

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated! TYVM!

Last edited:
@WebmasterCorey - are you able to see a request from my account? As I mentioned when I started the thread, I requested access back when the option was first made available and still can't get in. If I try to request access again, it tells me only one submission\request etc. are allowed.

Thanks

@WebmasterCorey - are you able to see a request from my account? As I mentioned when I started the thread, I requested access back when the option was first made available and still can't get in. If I try to request access again, it tells me only one submission\request etc. are allowed.

Thanks
Try now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter